Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

What about the Highline?

516 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  oly 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

When is the Highline expected? Maybe some of you did already get the opportunity to ride on a prototype? Wihtin a few months a big freeride bike should be in my garage, now is the question: should I consider the Highline as a option or not? The geo looks nice, but unless someone can tell me how it really rides, what the weight is, for what AC length it has been build. etc etc I won't be able to decide whether or not I should wait for it!

#2 ·
I think the Highline is expected to start shipping around the middle of January. All the other info is in this thread.

msxx said:
Hey guys,

When is the Highline expected? Maybe some of you did already get the opportunity to ride on a prototype? Wihtin a few months a big freeride bike should be in my garage, now is the question: should I consider the Highline as a option or not? The geo looks nice, but unless someone can tell me how it really rides, what the weight is, for what AC length it has been build. etc etc I won't be able to decide whether or not I should wait for it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.