Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Trails around Sedona/Prescott/Flagstaff that suck

991 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Enel 
#1 ·
So I am not really looking for trails that suck but I know how locals hate to answer posts about their favorite rides. But don't worry, we're just visiting.

It's official. Sunday morning two friends of mine and I are heading your way from Colorado to ride for a week. Looking for ride suggestions around Sedona, Prescott, Flagstaff. Also considering things north of Phoenix and the Payson area. We are all cross country riders. The more technical the better.

If you have any suggestions in the areas I mentioned it is much appreciated. The mountain bike Arizona book I have seems to describe some good rides but want to truth that with MTBR peeps.

And if you want to hook up for a ride that would be sweet. We'll return the favor if you come to CO.

Thanks

#2 ·
I can help you with Prescott rides. Probably the best rides are around Granite Basin Lake and Granite Mountain. There are also some great rides around the Lynx Lake area. I would be happy to either take you out or point you in the right direction if you like. You can email me at capeza@msn.com

Pete H

PuraVida said:
So I am not really looking for trails that suck but I know how locals hate to answer posts about their favorite rides. But don't worry, we're just visiting.

It's official. Sunday morning two friends of mine and I are heading your way from Colorado to ride for a week. Looking for ride suggestions around Sedona, Prescott, Flagstaff. Also considering things north of Phoenix and the Payson area. We are all cross country riders. The more technical the better.

If you have any suggestions in the areas I mentioned it is much appreciated. The mountain bike Arizona book I have seems to describe some good rides but want to truth that with MTBR peeps.

And if you want to hook up for a ride that would be sweet. We'll return the favor if you come to CO.

Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.