Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

in Phoenix from NJ

597 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  jimg 
#1 ·
Dude, Flagstaff The Place

jimg said:
Will be in Phoenix area from NJ on Wed night. Looking to hook up for some rides thur-sunday. Climbs and technical would be great.Thanks
if you feel like coming to flag, we can ride some really tough techy uphills, with some screaming dh. I'm from toms river myself, lived here for 6 years, the biking is killer in flag and is better than phx. no disrespect to the phx trails though.
chris

#3 ·
Flagstaff

Thanks for the offer. If I can make the time ,friday is a possibility.
Usually ride Allamuchy and Ringwood out here. Have ridden Sedona and Phoenix
and enjoy the riding when I visit.

schwinn77 said:
if you feel like coming to flag, we can ride some really tough techy uphills, with some screaming dh. I'm from toms river myself, lived here for 6 years, the biking is killer in flag and is better than phx. no disrespect to the phx trails though.
chris

#6 ·
nj

Yep, That was me. Had a great time. Thanks for letting me try out the ss. Got a bianchi sass beginning of the year and raced it once. Didnt bring a bike this time but will probably rent one. Hope to hook up for a ride.
AZ Mikey said:
jimg, were you out here around the beginning of the year? Did we ride South Mtn? I'm sure I'll be riding this weekend, but don't know where yet.

Mike

#7 ·
jimg said:
Yep, That was me. Had a great time. Thanks for letting me try out the ss. Got a bianchi sass beginning of the year and raced it once. Didnt bring a bike this time but will probably rent one. Hope to hook up for a ride.
What's up Jim/singlespeedsycip...
A couple of friends and I are going to do SM on Saturday (and maybe Sunday)... just Up and Down the National (to the saddle - near the parking lot - and back). Hope to start ~6:30 am, but no later than 7:00am, as I have to get home ASAP. Not sure if your familiar w/this trail, but I find it suits all of my needs (climbs, techinical, DH, etc.).

Lemme know if your interested,
Luis.

p.s. I'm from NJ too... Eatontown (Long Branch/Asbury Park area). Been out here about 10 years too (got stuck here after graduation). :cool:

#8 ·
Sm

I'm up for it Sat and maybe sunday. I'll probably try to find my way through pemberton tomorrow am.
SparkyAlumni said:
What's up Jim/singlespeedsycip...
A couple of friends and I are going to do SM on Saturday (and maybe Sunday)... just Up and Down the National (to the saddle - near the parking lot - and back). Hope to start ~6:30 am, but no later than 7:00am, as I have to get home ASAP. Not sure if your familiar w/this trail, but I find it suits all of my needs (climbs, techinical, DH, etc.).

Lemme know if your interested,
Luis.

p.s. I'm from NJ too... Eatontown (Long Branch/Asbury Park area). Been out here about 10 years too (got stuck here after graduation). :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.