Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Does anyone on this board run a 10mm bolt on rear axle on their azonic outlaws....

672 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  drum714 
#1 ·
with 135mm rear spacing? i keep having to tighten my rear hub and its effin annoying...

#3 ·
Chicodude01 said:
Wait wait wait......How do you hook this up?

I have outlaws, but since weyless is discontinued, I cant get the 12mm through axel drop outs. I would love a 10.mm setup, cause then i could rock a bolt on...
all i want it a regular 10mm bolt on rear axle but am not sure if they make such a beast for this wheelset

#5 · (Edited)
still waitin for someone that knows, i thot i saw that someone had a set up like that

edit: i think my axle may be bent because when it is loose i can rotate the tire a half rotation and it will be tight. so a new qr rear set up may be in order...

#7 ·
exactly

just go to azonic's website, or do google search. get the 12mm axle w/10mm stepdown. I did this to my bullit with the azonic outlaws. works like a charm! easy installl too.

#8 ·
bullit71 said:
just go to azonic's website, or do google search. get the 12mm axle w/10mm stepdown. I did this to my bullit with the azonic outlaws. works like a charm! easy installl too.
did u just use the existing bearings and everything? or was there extra parts that they sent you with the new axle?

#10 ·
I am running the 10mm bolt on and like the others said, just set it up for the 12mm thru-axle and then order the 12-10mm step-down axle from Azonic. There is no bearings to change. All the hardware except the step-down axle should have came with your wheels.

#11 ·
KONA_in_SB said:
I am running the 10mm bolt on and like the others said, just set it up for the 12mm thru-axle and then order the 12-10mm step-down axle from Azonic. There is no bearings to change. All the hardware except the step-down axle should have came with your wheels.
Thats it exactly. I'm running the stepdown thru axel on my Coiler and its Deffinetly worth the money. Heres the link through Azonic.

http://www.azonicusa.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=52_41&products_id=116

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.