Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

some sweet new shots from today

780 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  ThoughtfulPirate 
#1 ·
Had a kickass afternoon shooting and riding. We hit the trails and the jumps.

First, heres brad on the newest double, we made it wednesday I think. Yes, that is a plane behind his wheel, I LOVE this shot. The dirt jumps are in the flightpath of the GSP airport.

Here is james and a barrel on the new jump.

James in the berm, this shot would be soooo sweet if it werent for my damn shadow.

Brad at the trail, killer shot #2.

Last one, Brad at the trail.

See less See more
#2 ·
ThoughtfulPirate said:
Had a kickass afternoon shooting and riding. We hit the trails and the jumps.

First, heres brad on the newest double, we made it wednesday I think. Yes, that is a plane behind his wheel, I LOVE this shot. The dirt jumps are in the flightpath of the GSP airport.

Here is james and a barrel on the new jump.

James in the berm, this shot would be soooo sweet if it werent for my damn shadow.

Brad at the trail, killer shot #2.

Last one, Brad at the trail.

Cool pics, what camera are you using?

#5 ·
We made a new double on this line today, its really sweet, about the same size as the one in the plane shot, steeper tranny though. I will take pictures sometime, but I wouldnt get any replies if I shot more pictures already. The dirt jump place has 7 jumps and a berm now, this line specifically has 3 doubles. We spent all day out there today.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.