Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Finally building a 1990 Bridgestone MB1 frame- Ritchey Logic Prestige Fork?

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  n8marx 
#1 ·
After over 10 years sitting in my attic, I'm rebuilding an MB1. Want to make into a superlight steel climber for the fire roads near me in Marin County. I have an MB5 as well that I just rebuilt for the third time- adding a tall Nitto stem for a nice comfy riding position.

First step is the fork. Trying to track down that Logic prestige fork from the early 90s. I'm constantly on eBay but is there a better way to find one? And actually same question for other components- is there a better marketplace out there to find great early 90s XT/XTR and early 2000s v-rake components?

#2 ·
Facebook. Check out the following groups.

Vintage Mountain Bike Sale/Swap

Classic MTB Trading Centre

Both groups are global and specifically focus on bikes and parts from the time frame you’re looking at. Be careful. I’ve spent a bunch of money on wicked vintage parts in both groups. There are a couple XT groups available in the Vintage group right now and I’ve seen the fork you’re looking for a couple times in the not too distant past.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.