Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Dogbone for Yeti ASR-5 Mod. 2012

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Taroroot 
#1 ·
Hello!

I´m looking for a spare dogbone for my Yeti ASR-5 (2012). Hoping that someone help me!

Thanks in advance!!!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
#4 ·
thanks for the info. I did try at moosecycles, but they don´t have any in stock. Actually I look in other stores and no one has them available. My only option I guess is someone that don´t use any more his bike or is damaged and this part is in good conditions and willing to sell it.

#9 ·
Man, that sucks. Kinda gives me pause and consider whether to buy spare parts to stock up. Car manufacturers are required to have parts for 10 years, but bike manufacturers i dont think theres any such law, and are nowhere as big as car manufacturers. And the market is too small to support large number of aftermarket parts replacements. Only the more common things like dropout hangers you can sometimes find aftermarket producers.
If youre really desperate you might find a machinist to duplicate the part, but it would possibly cost more than a new bike for the labor and machine time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.