Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Post a Pretty VRC Pic for Old Times Sake

3K views 47 replies 19 participants last post by  milehi 
#1 ·
Read the "Where's GoB" thread and got the sentimental fuzzies.

Posting this for Mendon; thanks for sticking around Craig.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Yee gads that's a sexy brake Steve! Wish I had more to contribute, alas, life pulls in different directions, and the market around here has kinda dried up other than someone donating an American Breezer to a local charity....

Gorgeous shot DC!

Recently did a complete strip and rebuild on a well loved 70's Fuji for a customer, closest I have that may not have been posted here previously.....

Attachments

#11 ·
Glad you dig the Ron Stout MCS, he didn't make many MTBs from what I hear. Wish this one was a tad smaller though.

Great pic DC...serious nostalgia.

Artsy pics MCS...I like.

Colkervision!

G, what was the fork? You have my attention.

Colker, sorry to say my Wicked and the Yo fork have a new owner. He's doing really nice stuff with it though.

Steve

#12 ·
Glad you dig the Ron Stout MCS, he didn't make many MTBs from what I hear. Wish this one was a tad smaller though.

Great pic DC...serious nostalgia.

Artsy pics MCS...I like.

Colkervision!

G, what was the fork? You have my attention.

Colker, sorry to say my Wicked and the Yo fork have a new owner. He's doing really nice stuff with it though.

Steve
Oh well...

#26 ·
Well. This came to me last year….or maybe 2 summers ago. It belonged to the owner of Gore and was used as the Ride-On test sled. Cables laced by Garro in the 90's. It's a really nice riding bike.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.