Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Just like holes in one’s head, the N+1 factor paves the way

856 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  mr_chrome 
#1 ·
I acquired a FREE frame, wheels and short travel suspension fork from a friend of mine. Naturally, I decided it's best to build this baby up as a singlespeed. Sourced a low-cost old-school Ritchey Pro crankset, and got a screamin' deal on these lightly used Hadley singlespeed hubs, now I just need to figure out which tubeless-capable rims to go with (It'd be nice to get something with a 30mm internal width) and have them laced up. It'll be probably a month or two before I get it all built up, finances pending.

Bicycle Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Wheel Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle wheel

Bicycle Wheel Crankset Bicycle tire Automotive tire

Bicycle part Rim Art Cylinder Jewellery

?

See less See more
#3 ·
- you definitely ended up with better parts for your rebuild than mine but I was on the ultra-cheap build process ($124 total).......but that's what this is all about - multiple bikes for multiple purposes, something my wife doesn't understand (they have two wheels, handlebars, and two pedals, what more do you need?!)............. Bicycle Tire Wheel Land vehicle Bicycles--Equipment and supplies

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.