Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Where can i find carbon fork for my 28" touring bike?

1K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  BrianU 
#1 ·
I have bianchi touring bike 28" jant 1.50 inch tyres. I can't find carbon fork. Where can i find it?

I'm searching at aliexpress mostly 26 - 27.5 - 29 forks.

Sorry for my bad english.

See less See more
#9 ·
I will not recommend anything from aliexpress. too much substandard trash on there. makes it difficult to find the legitimately decent stuff.

Better to order from chain reaction (UK) or one of the German mail order sites like bike24 (but there are others).

#12 ·
I hope my comment clarified the "why" for that advice. I didn't want OP to think we were just being bike snobs about that particular bike. it's not that putting a rigid carbon fork on a hybrid is a bad idea, it's just very expensive compared to the rest of the bike.

there should be some good steel fork options that would make more sense. A Surly 1x1 might be too short, but most forks are much longer than that.

#15 ·
Something like this, the Salsa CroMoto Grande Rigid 29" Fork. You can get it with a straight steerer and A-C 468mm.

Line Steel

I have owned several and consider these one of the better production steel forks for the money. About $130 new, but also see them used on Ebay and Pinkbike on a regular basis.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.