Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Jailbreak for a Pirate - Paging Zedro..............

1K views 31 replies 12 participants last post by  JSUN 
#1 ·
OK what happened?

How come our beloved post whore pirate, SMT, is bannished/blocked/banned?

I have been appointed as his legal representation.

#4 ·
.WestCoastHucker. said:
he's still here by my book.....
You're girlie is a lawyer in training right?

We need to assemble a mega-kung-fu legal team.

I'll get out my ouija board and summon the ghost of Johnny Cochran.......

#8 ·
Shiggy...SMT works???!!!

shiggy said:
I have posted a question to the bosses.

There has been no notice about a ban. Maybe his work IS dept blocked him.
Heck, I thought he was a derelict like me...considering the vast amounts of time he spends here...LOL! I'm retired...I have a right to waste my life here...LOL! :D

#9 ·
Direct all inquiries to Shiggy!

e[I said:
o]You're girlie is a lawyer in training right?

We need to assemble a mega-kung-fu legal team.

I'll get out my ouija board and summon the ghost of Johnny Cochran.......
As we can clearly see, Zedro is just a moderator...Shiggy is a Super Moderator. Let's go straight to the top to get to the bottom of this and bypass lowly minions like Zedro...LOL!

Hey, Zedro, my bottle is handy. I'll toast a slug of tequila to ya! :D

#12 ·
Maybe the Pirate has jumped the gun. :rolleyes: Or is delirious from not drinking for several days.

He phoned me saying he couldn't log on after a "heated" debate in the political forum.

Knowing him, he's probably F'n with me again.

His tally of punches in the arm is getting rather high and his arm is gonna be sore next Thursday if that's the case............... :D

........not doubting you or anything Bob. :rolleyes:

#14 ·
binary visions said:
Post count on this board is dropping rapidly...
binary visions said:
Jesus, have you guys actually not heard anything about him being banned? Just because he's a post whore doesn't mean he lives on this board, maybe he's got a couple days off or something. :rolleyes:
He called me yesterday and said he thinks he's been banned because he can't log in........this was after he said some not-so-nice things to someone in the political forum.

#15 ·
LOL!...Political forum.

e[I said:
o]He called me yesterday and said he thinks he's been banned because he can't log in........this was after he said some not-so-nice things to someone in the political forum.
Man, I got into that scene fairly heavily for several months awhile back. There are some really nice and articulate folks over there, but there are quite a few rabid, narrow-minded, little "think nazis" that really stiffle a lot of good open discussion...and I'm talking about both sides of the political fence. It isn't worth the trouble. I mean, it's a political forum on a mountainbike site. You can tell some of these people think they're bringing about world peace and solving world hunger just by their mere presence and participation in that forum. Pfffft...they need to get a life...LOL!

#16 ·
TNC said:
Man, I got into that scene fairly heavily for several months awhile back. There are some really nice and articulate folks over there, but there are quite a few rabid, narrow-minded, little "think nazis" that really stiffle a lot of good open discussion...and I'm talking about both sides of the political fence. It isn't worth the trouble. I mean, it's a political forum on a mountainbike site. You can tell some of these people think they're bringing about world peace and solving world hunger just by their mere presence and participation in that forum. Pfffft...they need to get a life...LOL!
What is more sad though, you worrying about SMT getting banned or arguing about politics??? you need to get a life. summer is here time to ride not be a post whore with mostly useless info that most people could give two shits about.
L8R
Buck

#17 ·
Buck said:
What is more sad though, you worrying about SMT getting banned or arguing about politics??? you need to get a life. summer is here time to ride not be a post whore with mostly useless info that most people could give two shits about.
L8R
Buck
We're just kidding around in here, bozak. No worry's.

Geez, I bet you've got a lot of friends watching your back.
:rolleyes:

#18 ·
e[I said:
o]Maybe the Pirate has jumped the gun. :rolleyes: Or is delirious from not drinking for several days.

He phoned me saying he couldn't log on after a "heated" debate in the political forum.

Knowing him, he's probably F'n with me again.

His tally of punches in the arm is getting rather high and his arm is gonna be sore next Thursday if that's the case............... :D

........not doubting you or anything Bob. :rolleyes:
arrrrrr....yo me matey...me arm gonna be sore from de blows ye struck....har har har

#19 ·
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
arrrrrr....yo me matey...me arm gonna be sore from de blows ye struck....har har har
Ha ha. ha. I figured as much.

I had my doubts to begin with..............but I'm still gonna rough you up old man.....be prepared.

#24 ·
sriracha said:
mr. timbers, pulling an mtbr publicity stunt!
faking his own banning!
classic.
Yeah, he just called to laugh at me.
He only gets partial credit though, cuz I was suspicious to begin with.

Retaliation is biotch......

I was thinking about dressing up in drag and beating him up on his front lawn in front of his neighbors. :p

.....on second thought, he might get turned on by that.

#25 ·
e[I said:
o]Yeah, he just called to laugh at me.
He only gets partial credit though, cuz I was suspicious to begin with.
Retaliation is biotch......
I was thinking about dressing up in drag and beating him up on his front lawn in front of his neighbors. :p
.....on second thought, he might get turned on by that.
The drag outfit....is that the same outfit you wore to that "alternative" party???

The one you had pictures of you with a huge dildon up your butt (man that is gross)...

BTW...In Southern california that drag outfit is a every day thing...so no big deal...no shock to anyone

#26 ·
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
BTW...In Southern california that drag outfit is a every day thing...so no big deal...no shock to anyone
Men in drag is "no big deal" in your neighborhood eh?

That explains all the bottles of lotion at your pad.............

I'm gonna buy a chastity belt so as to deter your advances when you put the rufies in my beer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.