Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

whiskey pre ride info for Sat. March 25

696 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  fbear 
#1 ·
Does anyone have any info on a pre ride for Whiskey this weekend? Looking for a location and time if people are meeting up. I received the email from Epic, but do not have facebook, so cannot see any details. Thanks

#2 ·
only details I see for something organized on the facebook page is

Jasen Guy and I will be riding the 30 on Friday. Meet at the Liquor deli at 8:30a if you want to join!

for friday...

I see nothing "official" for saturday. Just go out there and ride it.. much better to keep your own pace anyway.

#3 ·
message on fb from epic --
We at Epic Rides have always felt there is no substitute for a pre-ride. It's the ideal opportunity to ride the course and become familiar with all that is important for event weekend. Knowing what's around the next corner or where the top of the hill is can be invaluable when ride day rolls around.

There is no official start or finish, we simply encourage people to pre-ride March 24th-26 to increase the likelihood of people congregating on the route, which adds an element of safety and social to the scene for the weekend in Prescott.

Enjoy an awesome weekend riding the Whiskey Row, grab some coffee from Wild Iris Coffeehouse, and enjoy some brews and grub at the Raven Café.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.