Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

So...who's gonna be up in Whistler for July 24th - Aug7th

1K views 33 replies 20 participants last post by  scabrider 
#1 ·
I will be there. We just booked tickets/accommodations today. I'm doing the freehuck camp for the first week (weak sauce), but the second week for Crankworx we should be chilling and racing. Who else is going to be up there then? It's a little early, I know.

I'm bumming hardcore though because I'm going to be missing Reggae on the River in Humboldt, major suckzorz.

#4 ·
konabiker said:
I will be there. We just booked tickets/accommodations today. I'm doing the freehuck camp for the first week (weak sauce), but the second week for Crankworx we should be chilling and racing. Who else is going to be up there then? It's a little early, I know.

I'm bumming hardcore though because I'm going to be missing Reggae on the River in Humboldt, major suckzorz.
I am going with SMT even though he doesn't know it yet :D ;)

#8 ·
konabiker said:

Yep I beleive that is in the time our crew is railing it.. I'm still a 'maybe' but the EFR will be in the hizzay...

Man, I REALLY want to go, I have never been there :(

KB, ya need to stop in on the way up for some Fcity action!

#10 ·
pdirt said:
Yep I beleive that is in the time our crew is railing it.. I'm still a 'maybe' but the EFR will be in the hizzay...

Man, I REALLY want to go, I have never been there :(

KB, ya need to stop in on the way up for some Fcity action!
PDIRT will you ever get away??? the wife has a lot of honey dos

#15 ·
I'll be going July 27- Aug 10. Going w/ 3 friends. Booked the condo yesterday. Anybody need a place to crash and u got cash let me know. Were staying at Stoney Creek Sunpath by the 7-11 in theNorth Village area. Stoney creek-how fitting.

#18 ·
matt said:
i will most likely be up there july 17-24 in the gravity camp... and i think after that or some other time during the summer i will be heading to nelson
not finalized on the 17, but i'm pretty sure
Cool. Some of my friends did it last year and said it was most def. worth while. I'm just hoping the weather is good.

#19 ·
sriracha said:
are there any package deals for flight, rental, hotel and tickets?
flying out of SB?
I'm not sure. We're going SB to LA to Vancouver. The tickets were like $375 round trip, not too bad. We're shipping our bikes up there.

#22 ·
konabiker said:

I would like to get up there this season, however, I'm planning to do the Brian Head National that week...

#23 ·
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
ok........you are on...looks like you , me alloy and jose...4sure we will see about others
Good deal. It appears I may be making my way there for two days somewhere between 3rd and the 9th of August... I want to avoid the Crankworks bit and it's accossiated lift lines so the weekend is out. I'll spend two days riding...

#24 ·
Jack,
I'll be up there from July 29th thru Aug 5. Going to hit Kamloops too. Screw a condo, I'm buying a conversion van (hopefully tonight) to roll the entire West Coast this summer.

I'll be heading up to Falls City on July 16th and be there until I head to Whistler. Any Socal or Norcal riders need a ride up, let me know, I'll be rolling solo until I get to Oregon.

BTW any SoCal riders got plans for Memorial Day weekend? ( SMT? ) My GF is out of town so that means I can ride all weekend. And hopefully I'll get my van tonight. I was thinking of a break-in trip to Bootleg (if I get the van).

#26 ·
Roaming Oregon said:
Good deal. It appears I may be making my way there for two days somewhere between 3rd and the 9th of August... I want to avoid the Crankworks bit and it's accossiated lift lines so the weekend is out. I'll spend two days riding...
Gimme a holla, thats when I'll be up.

Jacky, I noz bro... maybe on the 7th i dunno?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.