Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Some pics from saturday...

2K views 27 replies 17 participants last post by  XSL_WiLL 
#1 ·
sorry about the big sizes, but deal wit it.
go to the links... don't wanna post'em here cuz it'll slow down the server too much :rolleyes:

One of the best i've taken...
https://x4.putfile.com/5/14123072318.jpg

no footer...
https://x4.putfile.com/5/14123094123.jpg

Boost over the ravine... reminds me of that hip swoop did. this one's skinny, so it wont make the text boxes bigger.

that was a fun day, except i didn't ride much.

See less See more
#10 ·
The rumor is that the Getty (who owns the land those jumps are on), is planning to tear them down. It's good to see that they're still there, I usually try to get out there at least once a week to session the dirt jumps, and would hate to see them go...

#14 ·
jmqua said:
You do me no justice... Here are some better pics

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
well, considering i had to trace you for about a second while the camera decided to finally take the pic, it's alright ;) :rolleyes: :D

might be getting a new camera soon.

man i wish i couldve ridden more that day... w/e i should have my frame back by next week. it's gonna be white :eek:

#17 ·
Red Bull said:
I know i ride a DH bike too, But why the FF helmets on those jumps? I mean, just why?

(The Dh bike on the Dj's will stop soon for me... P3!)
Maybe he likes having his front teeth? Just because the jumps aren't huge doesn't mean you arent gonna crash.

Nice pics! Arizona is way too flat (and hot), no hills to pick speed up on so you have to pedal your ass off. Looks fun!

#18 · (Edited)
Red Bull said:
I know i ride a DH bike too, But why the FF helmets on those jumps? I mean, just why?

(The Dh bike on the Dj's will stop soon for me... P3!)
You're too cool for school, mang!

edit: After thinking about it, my condescending sarcasm was inappropriate. It is better to offer learned advice than to reciprocate with antagonism. The learned advice I speak of, in short, is: If people aren't negatively affecting others don't worry about what they do. Furthermore, don't attempt to persuade them to think the way you do, not even in a round-about manner.

...ohm...

#24 ·
JBsoxB said:
well, considering i had to trace you for about a second while the camera decided to finally take the pic, it's alright ;) :rolleyes: :D

might be getting a new camera soon.

man i wish i couldve ridden more that day... w/e i should have my frame back by next week. it's gonna be white :eek:
haha sweet i just noticed i was in your signature. makes me sound dumb as hell but whatever.

nice pics too man.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.