What's up with Marzocchi?- Mtbr.com

Mar 2006

What's up with Marzocchi?

They usually answer the phone straight off. I've been calling them several times a day for
    over a week sometimes waiting 20 minutes for someone to answer. I've called tech, sales
    the moto division tech and sales. Nothing. Did they all get the San Jose Crud and go to hospital to convalesce? I'm sure they're busy but gee wiz batman when the computer tells you that you're only 1 minute on the que and nothing ever happens and you leave messages with everyone and no one calls back I wonder if they're on holiday in Italy or something? Consider this bait for Mr. Peterson to give me an RA for a 888 that's been
    crashed to get new lowers installed. If I could get all the through QBP I wouldn't
    even need to call them ever, but you can't so I need they're help.

Oct 2005
    Well, I went through the same nightmare of calling a few weeks ago. I was routed to Brian's voicemail, along with his sales collegue. They kept passing the buck onto people that didn't even care. I finally pressed on and got someone to help me several weeks later, but gotta tell ya, Brian and the rest of the boys at Marzocchi are sucking big time. Brian, I left a voicemail for you several times during this, so if you're reading this, you should know who I am. I made it clear to everyone that would listen that I was not looking for freebies.

The final answer I got, which was a crock, was that they were short-handed. Apparently, they were short-handed in every single level of the company.

Over the Hill
    I called them a couple of weeks ago, got through first time. Was calling about a oil leak on my new Z1 Light. I thought I could nurse it along a while longer but I was leaving on a bike trip and wanted it right...since I live in So-Cal, Marz offered to do a same day repair if I drove up it up to them.

My bike shop, The Path, step up to the plate and switched out the fork....Thanks Tani.

The problem ended up being they did not press the right sanction far enough into the crown and it was leaking.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006

Its bike season? maybe they're busy

Over the Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by BShow

Its bike season? maybe they're busy
    I hope you are as understanding when you have a bike you can't ride or just spent a grip of money on something that is not right.

Poor customer service means I take my money somewhere else...period.

My arm hurts a little
    Ahhh I hope you were not trying to call thru the Holiday Weekend.

They have been pretty much off since Wed-Thur. of Last week. I haven't called them in awhile but it's always been Two rings then "Hello this is MZ".

Poor Customer service: I've had two friends bring there stuff in and the Techs stayed Two hrs past closing to get their stuff done right. That is Good Customer Service.
    Last edited by #1ORBUST; 07-06-2006 at 11:06 PM.
    Hardtail downhill
    https://youtu.be/sXhWDoz7_CM
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    tresspassing, thievery and poaching is all part of a DH'ers life

Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by #1ORBUST
    Ahhh I hope you were not trying to call thru the Holiday Weekend.

They have been pretty much off since Wed-Thur. of Last week. I haven't called them in awhile but it's always been Two rings then "Hello this is MZ".

Poor Customer service: I've had two friends bring there stuff in and the Techs stayed Two hrs past closing to get their stuff done right. That is Good Customer Service.
    I have never had a problem with the guys at Zoke always good to steller service and I've been dealing with them for 8 years on a shop capacity. I just got off the phone with Mike and Kevin and they totally helped me out. This is the first time I've ever had an issue with
    their service, but when they finally answered the phone...

jbf
    mtbr member

I got thru this week no problem

I called early in the day earlier this week and got thru immediately, no problems. They even were able to answer my questions ...

Unchained Freewheel
    Quote Originally Posted by songuy
    I have never had a problem with the guys at Zoke always good to steller service and I've been dealing with them for 8 years on a shop capacity. I just got off the phone with Mike and Kevin and they totally helped me out. This is the first time I've ever had an issue with their service, but when they finally answered the phone...

Same here,and I am in Canada,they have been good on the phone,and very polite with me with all the myriad of questions I threw there way... I never,ever felt as though I was being fluffed off,or anything like that.When calling Stratos a few years ago,I was treated with similiar respect and got my q's answered quickly.Fox on the other hand talked to me like I was an idiot and liar !!! when I had to call them a few weeks ago,about a rear shock I have,I needed to know about the proper psi setting for my wieght.Fox is expensive and can be rude and curt on the phone.
    The Trail Never Ends.

Members who have read this thread: 0