SID 2009 WorldCup - Help- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Mar 2006

SID 2009 WorldCup - Help

Hi, I just got SID 2009 Worldcup, to surpise me the manula book which come with the fork only explain on how to do the instalation but nothing about the adjustment of specific features in the fork.

I have tried to search in Sram website but could not get the 2009 manual book. Has anyone has a softcopy of manual book for this product, the one which let you know the adjustment of each features. or pointer to any site so I can download it would be a great help.

It is a great fork, stiff but not easy to setup specially without the guide.

Also can anyone advise me what is the right setting for me as I am 54kg and use the fork mainly for XC. The fork is use in EPIC 2009 bike (small size)

Thanks

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Look at setting the pos. air to about 75-90psi and set the negative to about 65-75 psi for race set (little firmer on initial stroke) or equal pressure 75-90 psi negative for a plush ride with a more linear feel.TIP! Decrease the negative air volume to increase (speed up) the rate of rebound of your fork. Increase the negative air volume to decrease (slow down) the rate of rebound. Which in turn will affect the rebound so an adjustment might be needed via the rebound adjuster. Ride off a curb in a seated position with proper air pressure in the +- chambers and the shock should compress then rebound to balanced state, no kicking back and no down time meaning the rear end has to come back but controllable.The black box offers a dual flow compression valve and seperate rebound adjuster.

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Thomas, Thanks I should try the suggestion -

mtbr member
    Jun 2006

Members who have read this thread: 0