Roco questions...- Mtbr.com
    ~~~~~~~~

Roco questions...

I'm thinking about running a Roco on my Turner Highline and need to figure out what spring. I will use a 8.5x2.5, (8.75x2.75 is the stock length for the highline). I'm 145lbs. and usually carry a 10lb + pack. I've only used a DHX air so far on this bike so I have no reference there.

www.derbyrims.com
    Quote Originally Posted by airwreck
    I'm thinking about running a Roco on my Turner Highline and need to figure out what spring. I will use a 8.5x2.5, (8.75x2.75 is the stock length for the highline). I'm 145lbs. and usually carry a 10lb + pack. I've only used a DHX air so far on this bike so I have no reference there.
    Try the Turner Forum, or call Turner.

The Roco is not a platform (automatic-lockout) valved shock. If you don't plan on pedaling uphill on the longer travel Turner the Roco will perform better than any retail or OEM platform valved shock.

For more rider energy efficient pedaling on a lower monopivot design and faux-bar/ICT/FSR, a platform type shock will pedal better with less loss of bump compliance compared with firmer damping in a non-platform shock.

- ray
    Last edited by derby; 06-28-2006 at 12:29 PM.

Members who have read this thread: 0