rockshox trail head app my new pike- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2017

rockshox trail head app my new pike

Hi all I have just added the 2019 pike rct3 to my trek and have a quick set up question on the trailhead app it says I require -10 rebound , does this mean 10clicks back from the fastest rebound setting ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by leecarey212; 09-14-2019 at 06:22 AM.

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    It should mean fully close the rebound then open it 10 clicks.

mtbr member
    Aug 2017
    Thanks Phillip Iím going to give it a try tomorrow on my local trails , Iím 155 lb at have it set at 80psi at the moment and go from there

mtbr member
    Sep 2019
    I just downloaded the Trailhead app and I was surprised how useless it seems to be. Only covering the forks and only giving you the same recommendations as already on the fork basically + some rebound recommendation. These are so basic settings that I just don't see the benefit of going through the app to find some generic figures for a starting point. Also the other useful sounding stuff like documents and spare parts listed for your fork specifically just don't work (at least for my fork).

But hopefully in the future they'll be covering also bike model specific rear suspension setup and get the additional information up-to-date, then I can see that this would become a lot more useful.

mtbr member
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnoNykanen View Post
    I just downloaded the Trailhead app and I was surprised how useless it seems to be. Only covering the forks and only giving you the same recommendations as already on the fork basically + some rebound recommendation. These are so basic settings that I just don't see the benefit of going through the app to find some generic figures for a starting point. Also the other useful sounding stuff like documents and spare parts listed for your fork specifically just don't work (at least for my fork).

But hopefully in the future they'll be covering also bike model specific rear suspension setup and get the additional information up-to-date, then I can see that this would become a lot more useful.
    They are very basic mate your right , but tbh Iíve just set my fork from those recommendations and it feels pretty good on the ďsteps test ď

mtbr member
    Aug 2017