Reba motion control (gate?)- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2005

Reba motion control (gate?)

When I first picked it up I could adjust it from about the 6 position to the 1. Now I can only adjust from about 1130 to 1100. Air is good in both chambers. The range has steadily been going down but today it got really bad. I started the ride and I was getting about 1-1130 and by the end only a small bit. I had to turn the floodgate all the way to the left (-) to get much movement out of it at all. What do I need to do to get it back to a full range of motion?

180, XC riding, small jumps and lots of roots/rocks

mtbr member
    I get movement from about 1-5 on my Motion Control knob - prob just a little over 1/3 of a turn. I did have some trouble before I serviced my REBA in that the knob was turning past "full open", but that was because that set of recomendations about checking bolts is there for a reason and the top bolt for the shaft was loose. The knob itself should move between the position "as on a clock" that I discribed 1-5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold
    You're doing mtbr wrong, you're supposed to get increasingly offended by the implications that you're doing ANYTHING wrong.

Members who have read this thread: 0