PUSHed TALAS review- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

PUSHed TALAS review

Sent the fork to Push on Monday (next day) and had it back in my hands and on the bike by Friday night. I played with the air pressure, compression and blow-off threshold at night and settled on a around 60psi (I weigh 125lbs), compression 3 clicks from full open and blow off threshold 3 or 4 turns to full hard. It felt good in the parking lot and curb test. I hit the trail this morning on this little climb with lots of fist to babyhead sized rocks and some waterbars. I kept the stable platform on and hit the rocks on purpose while climbing off the saddle. The stable platform performed as advertised. It was nice not to have to turn the lockout off when hitting a rough section. There was a little bit of movement when climbing hard and using a big gear while off the saddle but maybe only 1" or so. Barely noticeable actually. Turned off the stable platform for the descent, took some water bars at speed and the fork felt very plush (more so than stock). also, the rebound adjustments seemed much more effective. I can't wait for it to freeze or dry so I can give the fork a proper test...
    Attached Images Attached Images

I like to ride my bike.

Nice bike!

XTR wheels, yeti, sram xo, and of course the talas. I want it!
    I like bicycles. Bicycles make me happy. Riding them makes me even happier.
    Scott Bicycles
    Maxxis Tires
    Team Blog

Members who have read this thread: 0