Pushed Talas?- Mtbr.com

Thread: Pushed Talas?

MCF
    mtbr member

Pushed Talas?

I have an '04 Talas RLC and thinking about getting it Pushed. The fork is pretty much new though. What can I actually expect?

Amphibious Technologies
    Quote Originally Posted by MCF
    I have an '04 Talas RLC and thinking about getting it Pushed. The fork is pretty much new though. What can I actually expect?
    Basically a totally different fork and feel (night & day difference). Much better damping, plusher, more rebound and compression control and lockout works as a platform. I love my Push'd TALAS RLC. Wouldn't trade it for any other 125-130mm production fork.
    "The best you've ridden is the best you know" - Paul Thede, Race Tech

Do It Yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by MCF
    Good idea. Personally, I thought my 04 TALAS was crap in stock form compared to the Manitou Minute. But I bought it fully intending to send it to PUSH. I would recommend riding it for a month or so to get it broken in and get a feel for it stock. Then when you get it Pushed, you'll have an appreciation for the difference. Basically, it will dive and wallow less, take square hits better, be smoother on the small stuff, the lockout will be replaced with the far more useful platform, and overall be more controlled on trail. Go for it!
    Long Live Long Rides

Groveland Trail Heads

Had my 04 Talas RLC

Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew
    Good idea. Personally, I thought my 04 TALAS was crap in stock form compared to the Manitou Minute. But I bought it fully intending to send it to PUSH. I would recommend riding it for a month or so to get it broken in and get a feel for it stock. Then when you get it Pushed, you'll have an appreciation for the difference. Basically, it will dive and wallow less, take square hits better, be smoother on the small stuff, the lockout will be replaced with the far more useful platform, and overall be more controlled on trail. Go for it!
    push'd this past May. I totally agree with everything that Homebrew and SCUBAPRO have stated. Do it...
    My beat box is bumpin' and my rhymes are fresh...
    www.grovelandtrailheads.org

Members who have read this thread: 0