Progressive Air Shock rebuild- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Sep 2004

Progressive Air Shock rebuild

Does anyone still rebuild the Progressive rear air shock? I have a first year SC Blur that used about three warranty shocks, finally got one that lasted. This shock has not been used much for a couple years because I went 29er. Tried it the other day and no rebound adjustment. It might work if it gets ridden but still wanted to know about a rebuild, thansk

mtbr member
    garage works in Irvine, CA might have the parts but honestly I'd circular file it if I were you - terrible shock. You can get a Fox on e-bay cheap and then have it PUSHED - you'll LOVE your Blur then, trust me - been there, done that.

Have FUN!

G MAN
    "There's two shuttles, one to the top and one to the hospital" I LOVE this place!!!

mtbr member

Progressive?

They still make off road and Harley shocks, and I think they still service the bike shocks.

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    Kyle @ thebrokenbike.com

I'd get another shock though Float R would be a significant improvement for not too much more.

mtbr member
    LIke the others said, save the money that a rebuild would cost and invest it in a new fox float, the progressive airs werent that great, even a float r would probably be better

Members who have read this thread: 0