which one? Sid RLT, Sid XX or Fox 32 RLT- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

which one? Sid RLT, Sid XX or Fox 32 RLT

Time to replace my recon xc solo air on the SS.
    faults with the recon; heavy, no lock out or comression adjust, IS mounts for the brake....m975 IS front disk brake.
    currently running a Hope Pro 2 hub 9mm axle.....160mm rotor.....

Have to get the Hope IS to post mount adaptor to run currenbt brake on a post mount fork....this also means a larger rotor 160mm up to 180mm....I love the m975 brake

If I go with the Fox or Sid XX I need to convert the hub to 15mm...............

What's a man to do I love the Sid race on my other bike

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    I have Sid Team 100mm on my SS. I have a White Industries hub up front which can convert from 9mm to 15mm maxle, so my next fork will be 15mm. Having said that, I reckon the lockout is really important on a SS, as you're up and hauling alot. I reckon the SID's poplock in combination with the Blackbox Motion Control adjuster is the go.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mat-with-one-t View Post
    I have Sid Team 100mm on my SS. I have a White Industries hub up front which can convert from 9mm to 15mm maxle, so my next fork will be 15mm. Having said that, I reckon the lockout is really important on a SS, as you're up and hauling alot. I reckon the SID's poplock in combination with the Blackbox Motion Control adjuster is the go.
    In addition to this rockshox XX forks come with "xloc" simple to use more reliable hydraulic lockout...60grams lighter for lockout weight weenies

Members who have read this thread: 0