Lefty Speed Carbon - shock pump wont show air pressure- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Oct 2005

Lefty Speed Carbon - shock pump wont show air pressure

Hi !
    When I attach my shock pump to the Lefty´s schrader valve the air pressure isn´t displayed. It works perfectly with the rear shock, so I don´t think I should blame the pump...
    Any idea on that ?
    Thanx a billion in advance for your time !

Jun 2003

Try a different pump.

Quote Originally Posted by Candyman
    Hi !
    When I attach my shock pump to the Lefty´s schrader valve the air pressure isn´t displayed. It works perfectly with the rear shock, so I don´t think I should blame the pump...
    Any idea on that ?
    Thanx a billion in advance for your time !

Is the Lefty taking on air, but not showing the pressure? Try out a different pump. Some valves disagree with some pump heads. Check the valve core also.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by damion
    Is the Lefty taking on air, but not showing the pressure? Try out a different pump. Some valves disagree with some pump heads. Check the valve core also.
    Things are a bit more complicated. If the Lefty´s air chambers are empty and I pump it up, the shock pump shows the correct pressure.
    When I attach the pump again some time afterwards, the pressure is not shown any longer.
    But I think I´ll anyway try a different pump - my current one is anything else than a high end version...
    Thanx for your fast reply !

Members who have read this thread: 0