DHX-A 5.0 Air Canister Seal Kit?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Apr 2006

DHX-A 5.0 Air Canister Seal Kit?

Anybody know if this seal kit is available from any online stores?

The wiper seal on my DHX-A has gone. Its not that old, but since the air canister service is a user maintainable item, I would rather just replace the seal than send the shock back to Fox.

I tried to call Fox today, but they were already closed. Also tried a few local shops, but no luck.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Oct 2005

Push

PUSH Industries sells a kit called "PUSH Factory Float Air Seal System". It's about $15.00 for all of the seals in the air sleeve.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by SaddleJunkie
    PUSH Industries sells a kit called "PUSH Factory Float Air Seal System". It's about $15.00 for all of the seals in the air sleeve.
    Good find, I was ready to drive north today just to see their shop. They had an open house a month or two ago, but I could not get away that weekend.

Any how, I called Fox. They offered to take the shock back for repair, or they will send me the seal kit. I don't want to be without a shock this weekend, so I asked them to send me th e kit. The new/current Part Number is 803-00-142. I believe that kit has parts for all of the air sleeve shocks.

Another missed chance to visit Push Industries.

3 "fiddy" for short
    Are you sure that the dust wiper is part of the Air Sleeve Kit? I just dont remember seeing one in there. All I remember is the bushings, and o-rings (seals).

Members who have read this thread: 0