2006 Reba U-turn- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jul 2005

2006 Reba U-turn

those who got 2006 Reba U-turn front, where did you your front shock with poplock adjust and floodgate compression adjustment knob? how much is the current price of the 2006?
    thanks for any information.

mtbr member
    Are you asking "where did you put your poplock adjuster on the handlebar, and what setting did you use for the floodgate"
    If so... I have found setting the poplock adj inboard on the right hand side of the handlebars (ie: left of the rear shifter) the best possible location. Why? 1)less cable and housing used = cleaner 2) Shifter doesn't interfer with the poplock cable & housing
    Setting up the "threshold" is personal preference, but I haven't set up full clockwise (fully locked out when activated)
    Price $675.00 cdn

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cort
    Are you asking "where did you put your poplock adjuster on the handlebar, and what setting did you use for the floodgate"
    If so... I have found setting the poplock adj inboard on the right hand side of the handlebars (ie: left of the rear shifter) the best possible location. Why? 1)less cable and housing used = cleaner 2) Shifter doesn't interfer with the poplock cable & housing
    Setting up the "threshold" is personal preference, but I haven't set up full clockwise (fully locked out when activated)
    Price $675.00 cdn
    Even though the instructions say to mount it on the left? I have not installed mine yet.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by westin
    Even though the instructions say to mount it on the left? I have not installed mine yet.
    There are two different poplok systems avaliable. The one I was talking about was the one for front and rear lockout. Oops!! The directions do say you can mount either on the left or right side of the handlebar. But I prefer the latter, for the reasons I said above.

Members who have read this thread: 0