2004 Manitou Sherman Flick TA axle length?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

2004 Manitou Sherman Flick TA axle length?

does anyone know if the 2004 Manitou Sherman Flick with Thru-Axle has an axle length of 110mm or 100? i dont know if it will be compatible with the Sun-Ringle Abbah 20mm hub, which i dont know the length of either, im guessing its 110mm?

EDIT: also, this is off-topic, but does anyone know how good greenfishsports is? im looking to order some parts from them, but i dunno how they are.
    Last edited by ANdRewLIu6294; 11-26-2005 at 06:17 PM.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ANdRewLIu6294
    does anyone know if the 2004 Manitou Sherman Flick with Thru-Axle has an axle length of 110mm or 100? i dont know if it will be compatible with the Sun-Ringle Abbah 20mm hub, which i dont know the length of either, im guessing its 110mm?

EDIT: also, this is off-topic, but does anyone know how good greenfishsports is? im looking to order some parts from them, but i dunno how they are.
    I would not worry about it. I have never seen any compatibility problems between 20mm hubs and forks ,there is only one standard so they are all compatible (110mm if I remember correctly).

MattSavage

There should be no problem at all...

I've tried Sun, Quando, Marzocchi, and Cannondale 20mm hubs in my Flick and Nixon/Stance lowers.

On the Greenfish tip, they're a great company with some of the best prices out there. Not a huge selection, but great service. AEBike is the other online retailer I fully support.
    "I wrote a hit play! What have you ever done?!"

Have Ashtray, Will Travel....

Members who have read this thread: 0