Apologies for yet another I-Spec compatibility question, but I couldn't find my answer in any of the other I-Spec threads I searched.

I have a 2013 Saint M820 I-Spec A shifter and 2014 Zee Brakes that have I-Spec B mounts. Which is the best option to go with and/or are these my only options?:

1) Harvest the I-Spec B lateral slider plate and hardware from the XT I-Spec B mount cover kit. The plan would be to:
- Buy an XT I-Spec B mount cover kit (approx $30).
- Remove the I-Spec A lateral slider plate from the Saint shifter.
- Remove the lateral slider plate and hardware from the right XT I-Spec B mount cover kit.
- Then attach it to my 2013 Saint M820 shifter.
Does anyone know if this would work?

2) Harvest the I-Spec B lateral slider plate and hardware from the Deore I-Spec B shifter. Plan would be to:
- Buy a Deore I-Spec B shifter (also approx $30)
- Remove the I-Spec A lateral slider plate from the Saint shifter
- Remove the lateral slider plate and hardware from the Deore I-Spec B shifter
- Then attach it to my 2013 Saint M820 shifter.
Does anyone know if this would work?

3) Buy a new Saint I-Spec B shifter. This solution obviously would work but a new shifter costs $60-$70.

I don't think there are Saint I-Spec B mount cover kits and if there were such a thing they're probably nowhere to be found. In my online store searches, I could only find XT and XTR I-Spec B mount cover kits available.

Finally, FU Shimano for changing your I-Spec standard literally the following season and then for not providing the new mount hardware with the new 2014 brakes as a small token of good will to anyone who bought Shimano I-Spec shifters in 2013!