Tallboy Carb Wait Times?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2012

Tallboy Carb Wait Times?

Ordered my Tallboy Carbon April 5 and still waiting. SC told my LBS that it should be around May 15. Seems to be around 5-6 weeks time. Some guys have told me the wait used to be longer on this bike.

How long was your wait when you all placed your orders?

SS Pusher Man
    When I got mine.....I ordered it July 26 an it arrived Oct. 30. Granted it was when they first announced them and first batch to go out.
    Bicycles donít have motors or batteries.:nono:

Ebikes are not bicycles :nono:

mtbr member
    Ordered 3/3. Received 4/20.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    I guess from what it seems that I'm right on target. Good things come to those who wait they say. So I wait...

LBS said if i wanted to change my order to Tallboy LTc it would be even longer at this point. There are so many orders for this bike now that the promised time goes for those who promptly put their order in back in April. They think it could somewhere in early July if I ordered now. Thats too long... I think I'll just go with what I got, i did get it with the 120mm fork though which I've read most here recommend. So I feel better about it.

11 is one louder than 10
    Called Speedgoat last Tuesday, had frame on Wednesday, a great deal to boot.
    "The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care."

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Giant View Post
    Called Speedgoat last Tuesday, had frame on Wednesday, a great deal to boot.
    Yeah, saw your pictures on the other thread, your bike is sick man. I ordered the same one, I got the all XT kit. They said may 15. I checked with speedgoat, no one had beat there prices, except my LBS. THey matched what Speedgoat was doing and took off even more. Plus they allowed me to use their Tallboy Alum demo bike until mine comes in. How could I argue with that?

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    I bought my Tallboy Carbon from Helens in Santa Monica. They had it in stock. They match the best price found on the internet plus George gave me an 1.5 hour pro fitting. Helens rocks!

Members who have read this thread: 0