The future Hightower - Page 2- Mtbr.com
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnybex View Post
    If I remember correctly it was the Hightower release in February of 2016 during that event
    The Pinkbike first ride of the Hightower article mentions "the Aysťn region of Patagonia" and "Coyhaique". It was about a week before the race.

Also, the Nomad 3 release video went back to show riding on Andes Pacifico race stages (not during the race).

So it's kinda... both?

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    So are we gonna see the entire lineup revamped or just the 'megatower'?

mtbr member
    I've heard that the name "hightower" will dissapear from the lineup. My guess will be that new 160 bike will have ressurect some older name and Hightower as we know it will blend into new Tallboy.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by themanro View Post
    I've hear that the name "hightower" will dissapear from the lineup. My guess will be that new 160 bike will have ressurect some older name and Hightower as we know it will blend into new Tallboy.
    "Bullit" would be nice

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Yeahhh... That's a sick name.
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzanova View Post
    "Bullit" would be nice

mtbr member
    Mar 2017
    I've heard that the name "hightower" will dissapear from the lineup. My guess will be that new 160 bike will have ressurect some older name and Hightower as we know it will blend into new Tallboy.
    If they do that, I hope the new Tallboy is in the 130-140 rear 140-150 front travel range while a 160+ bike sounds fun, it is overkill for most of my riding whereas I find 130-140r 140-150f to be about the perfect trade off, light and efficient enough to be fun on flowy XC trails, big enough to be fun on gnarly AM trails. Not as fast as a dedicated XC or Enduro bike respectively, but fun. If not I will probably go Ripmo for my next bike slightly more travel than I normally see as ideal but pedals better than its numbers suggest.

mtbr member
    Sep 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by bronxbomber252 View Post
    If they do that, I hope the new Tallboy is in the 130-140 rear 140-150 front travel range while a 160+ bike sounds fun, it is overkill for most of my riding whereas I find 130-140r 140-150f to be about the perfect trade off, light and efficient enough to be fun on flowy XC trails, big enough to be fun on gnarly AM trails. Not as fast as a dedicated XC or Enduro bike respectively, but fun. If not I will probably go Ripmo for my next bike slightly more travel than I normally see as ideal but pedals better than its numbers suggest.
    While I generally agree with your sentiments, I thought the same way about 135mm travel a few years ago - too much for the riding I do. Now, I love my Hightower and prefer it over my older 110mm bike. Granted, I wonít be replacing my Hightower for quite some time so there is plenty of time for bikes to evolve again before I will have to worry about it...

mtbr member
    Sep 2018
    "Bullit" would be nice.
    Iíd personally rather see ďHecklerĒ come back.

mtbr member
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by SqueakyWheel73 View Post
    While I generally agree with your sentiments, I thought the same way about 135mm travel a few years ago - too much for the riding I do. Now, I love my Hightower and prefer it over my older 110mm bike. Granted, I wonít be replacing my Hightower for quite some time so there is plenty of time for bikes to evolve again before I will have to worry about it...
    Amen to that. If the LT is replaced with what is essentially a Nomad 29er as all the long travel folk are expecting, I have little interest in such a bike (other than admiring the aesthetics). The original HT has aged well and remains a great bike - I don't see myself replacing it anytime soon.

mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    A 160mm low linkage driven shock bike sounds about right...

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Love that there is so much stoke. I've fought it before but finally accepted I am a 1 MTB kind of guy. Just can't maintain and don't wanna spend on two bikes. For me a 140 rear 29 is the business. Starting to save my pennies now for a frame! Santa Cruz just slays, can't wait to see the new bikes!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithified View Post
    Love that there is so much stoke. I've fought it before but finally accepted I am a 1 MTB kind of guy. Just can't maintain and don't wanna spend on two bikes. For me a 140 rear 29 is the business. Starting to save my pennies now for a frame! Santa Cruz just slays, can't wait to see the new bikes!

Me 2. 1 bike 2 wheelsets one with lighter faster rolling wheels for all day rides and more XC trails, one with big burly tires for enduro/AM

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Im the opposite, two bikes one wheelset.. haha

mtbr member
    If the new linkage is that much better I'd like to see a 170F/150R bike.

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    The current Hightower is one of SC's best selling bikes, I can't imagine it's going anywhere.
    Vermonter - bikes, beers and skis.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy3220 View Post
    If the new linkage is that much better I'd like to see a 170F/150R bike.
    I think you're on the money

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by VTSession View Post
    The current Hightower is one of SC's best selling bikes, I can't imagine it's going anywhere.
    I don't think it will, either. Even the name seems to be a thing with their names for 29ers: Highball, Tallboy, Hightower. I don't expect the LT suffix to persist, though. That's been fading away for a while.

Interestingly the Hightower (and LT) are also their last bikes with the old Nomad-style upper shock placement with mounting on the downtube.

mtbr member
    Jan 2016
    What if??

Tallboy 120 VPP3 mid year release
    Hightower 140 V10 style mid year release
    Mega 160 V10 style release imminent

This would allow HT/HTLT inventories to sell off prior to release.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Would love to see something similar to the current HT, but with modern geo. Love SC stuff and am ready to buy one... just need it to be latest geo so I feel like it will last 2 years before it is rendered obsolete and unrideable.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by 52766 View Post
    What if??

Does a 140 and 160 V10 29er in the lineup make sense? Isn't that to close together...
    SC should reveal a long travel 29er to compete with Ibis, Transition, YT...
    MY18 Santa Cruz Hightower LT

mtbr member
    May 2012
    What if??

You don't know how much I wish you are true. A friend of mine got the following answer from a local dealer recently, so 2 of 3 seem to be confirmed:

"All I known is that in few months time there will be new Tallboy and new Hightower (135 travel)
    do not have any info about new Hightower LT Ė maybe late summer / autumn."

Really hope there is just some really strong information embargo about the new long travel 29er and it will be released very soon. I will be otherwise very sad (and Santa Cruz would probably cut a significant number of potential customers by not offering any competitive modern 29" enduro weapon before the racing season starts). I have been really happy with my current setup of Nomad 3, but it really is the time to replace it with something longer and big-wheeled already.

mtbr member
    May 2017
    What if??

I hope that this is the way theyíll go. Iím after upgrading my OG Hightower so an updated version with 140mm would be ideal for me.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyUnicorn View Post
    It will release and just prepare for the price.
    IMHO pricing will be in the nomad range - 3500 frame only

mtbr member
    I will be otherwise very sad (and Santa Cruz would probably cut a significant number of potential customers by not offering any competitive modern 29" enduro weapon before the racing season starts). I have been really happy with my current setup of Nomad 3, but it really is the time to replace it with something longer and big-wheeled already.[/QUOTE]

Looks like the Sc EWS Team is still practicing with the HTLT...Marc Scott, Iago are very short on posting training pictures though.

mtbr member
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Svobodarider View Post
    You don't know how much I wish you are true. A friend of mine got the following answer from a local dealer recently, so 2 of 3 seem to be confirmed:

"All I known is that in few months time there will be new Tallboy and new Hightower (135 travel)
    do not have any info about new Hightower LT Ė maybe late summer / autumn."

Really hope there is just some really strong information embargo about the new long travel 29er and it will be released very soon. I will be otherwise very sad (and Santa Cruz would probably cut a significant number of potential customers by not offering any competitive modern 29" enduro weapon before the racing season starts). I have been really happy with my current setup of Nomad 3, but it really is the time to replace it with something longer and big-wheeled already.
    Well the new carbon Chameleon seems to have caught most by surprise so SC is good at keeping things under wrap. An Enduro 29er could be imminent!

Interesting comments from that dealer - supports the notion that the new Hightower won't be significantly different from the current bike. Tweaked geo, metric shock, more rear wheel clearance would be enough to keep it contemporary. Still loving the original though - such a good bike.

mtbr member
    Joe Graney mentioned in a radio interview the lower vpp is for sc's big travel bikes and upper link for short travel - i.e. 5010, blur... So maybe new HT has upper link and "megatower" lower link. that leads to two completely different bikes ...exciting

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by stock.man View Post
    Well the new carbon Chameleon seems to have caught most by surprise so SC is good at keeping things under wrap. An Enduro 29er could be imminent!

Interesting comments from that dealer - supports the notion that the new Hightower won't be significantly different from the current bike. Tweaked geo, metric shock, more rear wheel clearance would be enough to keep it contemporary. Still loving the original though - such a good bike.
    Well, the exact same dealer told me back in the beginning of December, there is gonna be new Chameleon released in January/February. So no big surprise for me, however it is also making me pretty uncertain about the new LT 29er release...

aka bOb
    This whole information embargo thing baffles me, potential buyers like myself will just go elsewhere if there is no info out there. Why not let people know what's coming to help make informative decisions? If I hear nothing within the next couple of weeks I'm ordering an Offering.

mtbr member
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by bdundee View Post
    This whole information embargo thing baffles me, potential buyers like myself will just go elsewhere if there is no info out there. Why not let people know what's coming to help make informative decisions? If I hear nothing within the next couple of weeks I'm ordering an Offering.
    From my [email protected] "The HTLT has seen a decline in sales and it might be interesting to see if something new comes out, I would assume a bigger travel 29er but not till April as thatís normally when they release something if they are going to! So it depends if you want to wait or if you are in a rush...

One thing is for sure: all the drama and suspense keeps forums like these building up hype and expectation, another good marketing strategy from SC.

mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    Exaclty, they could still provide a release date or an approximate release date for potential buyers and still hype it up with "spy" shots and other little leaks along the way. Once my bike sells I'm ordering a new one immediately. The only 2 on my short list are the Ransom and whatever this new long travel 29er is SC comes out with. However, if there is no real information about when its coming my list will be down to 1.

mtbr member
    You guys should ask Dave Turner how well that went over when he said he was coming out with the first DW RFX.....and then it kept getting delayed until he just scrapped it altogether for a few years.

If jackasses could fly this place would be an airport.

aka bOb
    Quote Originally Posted by rscecil007 View Post
    You guys should ask Dave Turner how well that went over when he said he was coming out with the first DW RFX.....and then it kept getting delayed until he just scrapped it altogether for a few years.

Obviously they would need to be close to be available, like on the tuna boat on the way across the pond close or even in the paint booth close. There are products announced all the time that aren't available yet.

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    Obviously they would need to be close to be available, like on the tuna boat on the way across the pond close or even in the paint booth close. There are products announced all the time that aren't available yet.
    That's already what they do.

mtbr member

I agree. I think they should announce a new model is coming to build up hype and that would get people to wait till new bike comes out rather then buying something else. Seems to work for the auto industry!

mtbr member
    This would screw every Santa Cruz retailer with inventory. Why not hold on to your current bike untill Santa Cruz releases the new bikes?
    I only ride bikes to fill the time when I'm not skiing.

aka bOb
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHouseMan View Post
    This would screw every Santa Cruz retailer with inventory. Why not hold on to your current bike untill Santa Cruz releases the new bikes?
    Yeah that I could see including their own inventory. That being said they have been dropping the prices so you know something's coming sooner or later anyways.

On to your second point, life is too short to hold off to long on buying a new bike waiting on one manufacture that is showing up a little late to the game, many very nice frames already out in this category. I'll give it till the next batch of Offerings hit the shores before I make my decision

mtbr member
    Sep 2018
    Yeah that I could see including their own inventory. That being said they have been dropping the prices so you know something's coming sooner or later anyways.
    Iíve seen lots of 2018 models on sale, but not the 2019 ones.

aka bOb
    Quote Originally Posted by SqueakyWheel73 View Post
    Iíve seen lots of 2018 models on sale, but not the 2019 ones.
    Your right sorry, after a little investigation it's the 18's.

mtbr member
    Sep 2018
    Your right sorry, after a little investigation it's the 18's.
    I should know since I bought one of them

mtbr member
    May 2017
    Still no spy pics or anything from anyone worldwide about this bike....does anyone know if any teams have arrived for pre race testing in Chile?

mtbr member
    Lots of stuff went on sale, even on CC. Might be hinting to somehting,

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    Just saw a bit on my FB feed to come demo the All NEW Hightower @ Spider Mountain Feb. 16. in TX.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Suns_PSD View Post
    Just saw a bit on my FB feed to come demo the All NEW Hightower @ Spider Mountain Feb. 16. in TX.

Interesting...Listed on the Santa Cruz website under demo tours they have some dates and locations on there. The first one is coming up in a couple of weeks (at the beginning of March) in Sedona. It lists which bikes will be available to demo. It lists at their trail/xc bikes including the Tallboy and the Hightower LT but no mention of the regular Hightower. The same list continues for the demos that follow.

If SC was going to release a new Hightower I would think it would be on that list? Unless they plan on releasing it later on as itís not ready for the start of the demo tour yet. I guess SC doesnít want to demo the current model if they donít plan on selling that one anymore. Perhaps theyíll drop it all together and just update the LT and Tallboy which has already been speculated. Time will tell as only people affiliated with SC know for sure.

SS Pusher Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Damone View Post
    Interesting...Listed on the Santa Cruz website under demo tours they have some dates and locations on there. The first one is coming up in a couple of weeks (at the beginning of March) in Sedona. It lists which bikes will be available to demo. It lists at their trail/xc bikes including the Tallboy and the Hightower LT but no mention of the regular Hightower. The same list continues for the demos that follow.

If SC was going to release a new Hightower I would think it would be on that list? Unless they plan on releasing it later on as itís not ready for the start of the demo tour yet. I guess SC doesnít want to demo the current model if they donít plan on selling that one anymore. Perhaps theyíll drop it all together and just update the LT and Tallboy which has already been speculated. Time will tell as only people affiliated with SC know for sure.
    I went to a SC demo back in Nov. and they didn't have any Hightowers in the trailer......Tallboys and HTLTs.
    Bicycles donít have motors or batteries.:nono:

Ebikes are not bicycles :nono:

mtbr member
    May 2017

It also states on that web page

"Models change from stop-to-stop, so contact the organizers for each stop well in advance to make sure the bike you want to try will be available."

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    See screen shot below. The future Hightower-screenshot_20190213-065718_facebook.jpeg

mtbr member
    Sep 2012

I went to a couple SC demos last year, they never had the regular HTís on the trailer. I asked them about it and was told they didnít have the room on the trailer to have both the regular and LT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    I'm not in the market for a new bike currently as I happen to believe my newish Foxy 29 is the current best platform available for my needs (pedals like a XC bike, descents like a DH bike, has never applied more to another bike than it does the Foxy)
    However if I was in the market currently I would wait to see the new LT before choosing. The existing LT is really good but just needs some geo tweaks to be perfection. And SC is a great company with fantastic warranty coverage which counts for a lot in my book.

ejj
    mtbr member
    May 2009
    I suspect they weren't getting enough demand at the demos for the OG Hightower. A lot of folks I talked to last year were considering the HT--and went for the HTLT instead. Many thought they gained some DH ability without giving up too much on the climb.

loud hubs save lives

The future Hightower

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbikej View Post
    I went to a SC demo back in Nov. and they didn't have any Hightowers in the trailer......Tallboys and HTLTs.
    Same was true 2 years ago when i demoíd an LT. I was interested in the regular HT but thatís not something they had on any of the demo trucks because everyone wanted the LT. I rode it, liked it and eventually bought one a couple months ago.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnybex View Post
    My guess for the new HT & HTLT announcement is February 18th for the start of the SC Andes Pacifico Enduro in Chile.
    Sam Dale has this photo in his IG story tagged @andespacifico and...

it's a photo of...

a Nomad.

The future Hightower-screen-shot-2019-02-13-5.45.26-pm.jpg

mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    Bwaaa bwaaaaaaaaa!

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by tbmaddux View Post
    Sam Dale has this photo in his IG story tagged @andespacifico and...

it's a photo of...

a Nomad.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 5.45.26 PM.jpg 
Views:	460 
Size:	325.7 KB 
ID:	1238142
    Under a month to go now

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Do I see something new on iago Garays Instagram ridden by a friend? Lower link shock, silver??? Or is it a repainted bronson? How do I attach an image?

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Itís a painted Nomad. Looks sweet though!

mtbr member
    Loosedog Lewis took the Bronson to Andes Pacifico...no secret Hightower...

mtbr member
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkwingDave View Post
    Loosedog Lewis took the Bronson to Andes Pacifico...no secret Hightower...
    NZenduro? Seems to support someoneís comment earlier about less than a month away

JDO
    Heart Plumber
    Had the opportunity to ride with the SC Int team today in Chile. SC organized an event today 16/02.
    Had the chance to talk with Iago Garay. No new HT for him and he said to me that knew nothing about a new HT.
    Took pics of the bikes.
    We rode a local very gnarly local trail with jump sessions an such. Had a great time
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The future Hightower-3beeab9a-7298-4a29-bf8c-01373fb265b1.jpeg  

The future Hightower-0a6fb9f9-cea5-4e83-bfaa-b543d02d7c60.jpeg  

The future Hightower-468ec51c-4e3a-47d9-8127-1c4c54f2a96c.jpeg  

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    That polished frame looks awesome!

mtbr member
    May 2014
    How long are we going to have to wait. Itís killing me and eating into any self control on buying a new bike, day by day. I keep eyeing up a Scott ransom

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamlance View Post
    How long are we going to have to wait. Itís killing me and eating into any self control on buying a new bike, day by day. I keep eyeing up a Scott ransom
    Any second now. 100% confirmed.

mtbr member
    May 2017
    lol nice

mtbr member
    Jun 2017
    Are you referring to the next person to ask?

mtbr member
    Are you referring to the next person to ask?
    Just making fun of the predictions for 2/18 and previous dates.

mtbr member
    I would be surprised if they released a long travel 29 before a regular HT replacement.
    My guess is either mid travel 29 and long travel later or both at the same time.

mtbr member
    Jun 2017
    Just making fun of the predictions for 2/18 and previous dates.
    As was I. Reminds me of road trips as a kid... ďAre we there yet?Ē

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    I would be surprised if they released a long travel 29 before a regular HT replacement.
    My guess is either mid travel 29 and long travel later or both at the same time.

Pressers have been done apparently. Not long now until the launch.

mtbr member
    Itís killing me
    Any second now
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Draper View Post
    Not long now
    Too late. Lance is already dead.

mtbr member
    Rip

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    There is at least one Hightower at the manduro that doesn't immediately seem to be updated. Womp womp.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Well I guess they called it off..

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Maybe someone else can confirm or deny this, but I keep hearing summer for the new 'standard' Hightower, I've heard that from two different sources.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adodero View Post
    Maybe someone else can confirm or deny this, but I keep hearing summer for the new 'standard' Hightower, I've heard that from two different sources.
    Every rumor you've heard is true. 100% confirmed.

mtbr member
    Jul 2017
    What sources, specifically? Internet sleuths? Bike shop insider? Santa Cruz employee?...not trying to be snarky, just curious as a tall rider anxiously awaiting to see what they come out with geo-wise...Iíd love a HT but curious to see how they respond to the latest geo trends with mid to long travel trail/enduro bikes...and if i can fit on it.

I have no insider info but if the previous post about someone calling in a frame for warranty replacement and SC telling him to hold off, is true...hopefully something new comes soone than later. The guerrilla gravity bikes are a siren call that can not keep resisting...

mtbr member
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithified View Post
    There is at least one Hightower at the manduro that doesn't immediately seem to be updated. Womp womp.

That is the decoy bike. The other SC riders are on the new model.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by rian4224 View Post
    What sources, specifically? Internet sleuths? Bike shop insider? Santa Cruz employee?...not trying to be snarky, just curious as a tall rider anxiously awaiting to see what they come out with geo-wise...Iíd love a HT but curious to see how they respond to the latest geo trends with mid to long travel trail/enduro bikes...and if i can fit on it.

I have no insider info but if the previous post about someone calling in a frame for warranty replacement and SC telling him to hold off, is true...hopefully something new comes soone than later. The guerrilla gravity bikes are a siren call that can not keep resisting...
    I'd hold out for the new Santa Cruz. If it ends up not being what you want, in the meantime the guinea pigs will have sleuthed out any problems that may have popped up with GG's new carbon bikes.

mtbr member
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed_284 View Post
    That is the decoy bike. The other SC riders are on the new model.
    And everyone at the enduro has forgotten their phone lol

mtbr member
    May 2014
    Iím hearing whispers from someone in the SC orbit that the new Hightower LT is about to drop......

mtbr member
    May 2014
    I am now dead. The new HTLT didnít come out quick enough.

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Its confirmed - witnesses have seen Bigfoot riding the 2020 Hightower at an enduro race. Tupac Shakur reported it on his Twitter feed.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Its confirmed - witnesses have seen Bigfoot riding the 2020 Hightower at an enduro race. Tupac Shakur reported it on his Twitter feed.
    Haha this got me good.

Mark Scott in South Africa atm out in the wops. Testing new bike with Greg? Heading to another big race soon?

Drum roll please

mtbr member
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by wellyxc View Post
    Haha this got me good.
    9pm
    Mark Scott in South Africa atm out in the wops. Testing new bike with Greg? Heading to another big race soon?

Drum roll please
    I am hearing Mark is really liking the revisions on the new bike. Can't wait.

mtbr member
    Discounts on the current HTLT were too good to pass up. So pulled the trigger and picked up a new frame. Saved $1300 so I'm stoked.

mtbr member
    I am going to throw water on this bonfire, I have heard June release for months. Should we play closest to the pin?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Salespunk View Post
    I am going to throw water on this bonfire, I have heard June release for months. Should we play closest to the pin?
    Guy at the local Santa Cruz dealer told me the same thing, mid summer.

loud hubs save lives

The future Hightower

Ben Cathro ( #cathrovision ) just put out a video a few days ago talking about his new sponsors. SC is frame, wheels and travel. He rides the HTLT and said he ďhas something in the works that he canít talk about yetĒ

His new wheels were 30mm reserves that he had on his 29er

I got an HTLT in late October, current version is a great bike.

mtbr member
    Nov 2013
    ďClosest to the pinĒ
    Iíll go first!........release on or week just after St.Patricks weekend! 17th-24th March with an Irish GREEN colour bike 160/160 travel with lower link suspension
    Last edited by Alan Ryan; 02-24-2019 at 06:45 AM.

mtbr member
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by sennaster View Post
    Ben Cathro ( #cathrovision ) just put out a video a few days ago talking about his new sponsors. SC is frame, wheels and travel. He rides the HTLT and said he ďhas something in the works that he canít talk about yetĒ

His new wheels were 30mm reserves that he had on his 29er

I got an HTLT in late October, current version is a great bike.
    Yeah I saw that Cathro vid. Said they're sending him a new frame but they're not ready yet and he couldn't say anything about it. I don't know why but that sounds like it's due very soon to me. I think we'll see it before the first EWS

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    I posted this earlier and was told the same thing by two different dealers for the 'standard' Hightower.

That'd be really bad timing, though, IMO. I know they've done summer releases in the past, but it seems like something so well anticipated would be better before spring.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Salespunk View Post
    Sooner than that.

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Heard 2 weeks, and because that release we see sj evo carbon in 2 weeks. Lotsa good options.

:thumbsup: believe in yourself! I believe in you! :thumbsup:

mtbr member
    Too bad 135 mm rear keeps popping for regular HT. I truly hope they'd go for 160/150 with updated geo. I really don't need 170 rear travel in 95% of my riding, but I'd like more rear than current 135 mm to beef up some confidence to my drops.
    Roots, bloody roots

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    My money is on the big-bike coming out in a couple weeks & the little-bike coming out in July. Early July.
    "There's two kinds of people in this world - Walkers and Talkers." Which one are you?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by DMFT View Post
    My money is on the big-bike coming out in a couple weeks & the little-bike coming out in July. Early July.

This thread is about the future hightower, and that bike will be later. The big brother however, sooner.

mtbr member
    Jan 2018
    Somebody left a comment on Cathro's Instagram post on DH WC Season today saying "When can I buy the next iteration of the Hightower LT?" Ben's response was "Irrelevant question. Downhill World Cup chat only. Nice try though 😂". To me, this is an obvious giveaway and adds even more proof that something is coming very soon.

mtbr member
    Mar 2017
    Iím seriously considering just riding my TBLT until the new HTLT replacement comes out then trying to snag a current HTLT frame for cheap on closeout.

mtbr member
    Iím seriously considering just riding my TBLT until the new HTLT replacement comes out then trying to snag a current HTLT frame for cheap on closeout.
    They won't get any cheaper then what competitive is selling them for right now. They are basically being sold at cost + just enough to justify the labor to box and ship them.

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    It's cool to see these threads still going. The first one I remember was in 2010 when they were rumoring the carbon nomad.

mtbr member
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by minimusprime View Post
    They won't get any cheaper then what competitive is selling them for right now. They are basically being sold at cost + just enough to justify the labor to box and ship them.
    This is exactly why I bought my HT frame and am just finishing building it up now. Can't wait to go ride my "new to me" brand new 2018 Mango Hightower.

mtbr member
    The future Hightower-screen-shot-2019-02-26-16.14.36.jpg
    Hmm...

mtbr member
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by minimusprime View Post
    The only Size L HTLTís I see on CompCy are current 19 models for $2999 (frame)

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    The only Size L HTLTís I see on CompCy are current 19 models for $2999 (frame)
    Yeah it just seems that the big sale on them over last several weeks sold out the '18 Larges.

mtbr member
    Mar 2017
    Iím in no rush, my old TBLT is serving me fine.

mtbr member
    May 2017
    So when is the new Hightower ( not lt) supposed to be released?

Envoyť de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.T View Post
    Too bad 135 mm rear keeps popping for regular HT. I truly hope they'd go for 160/150 with updated geo. I really don't need 170 rear travel in 95% of my riding, but I'd like more rear than current 135 mm to beef up some confidence to my drops.
    I changed my OG HTLT to 140ish travel using a 200x57 coil shock than reducing it to 200x54. The coil shock itself (CCDB) made the bike much better. I dont have 150 travel (tire rubs frame if use 57mm stroke/ 150 mm travel in "low" position), but the bike is very close or even better than HTLT and keeping the "flip chip" adjustability, also with possiblity to run plus tires without getting too low changing the chip to "high". Paid a considerably lower price for the frame comparing to a LT.

The new Hightower should be an awesome bike and the current one will be availiable a lot cheaper when the new one arrives, excellent oportunities will come soon.

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobydoo666 View Post
    So when is the new Hightower ( not lt) supposed to be released?

-My $$$ is on July.
    "There's two kinds of people in this world - Walkers and Talkers." Which one are you?

mtbr member
    Got my new CC frame from Backcountry for $2K OTD. Also scored a sick deal on a new ENVE M70/30 HV wheelset with I9ís. Not the latest but still pretty rad in my book.

Now I just have to decide if Iím going to wait out the 30 day return period and see if a new bike is launched or just start building and be content.

The future Hightower-cab68f42-4b9e-416f-b095-2b0bbd0f13dc.jpg
    Last edited by Dapperdownhiller; 02-27-2019 at 08:55 PM.

mtbr member
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.T View Post
    Even though the current HT and HTLT are separated by only 15mm of travel and are supposed to ride similar, i'd have to imagine that if SC was going to build 2 new hightowers that they would make them more different, 160/150mm seems like quite a bit for a standard hightower trailbike as that's even more than the current LT. The current LT, to my knowledge, is extremely similar to the regular hightower and is just a regular hightower with a few tweaks, i'd imagine that if SC updates the bikes, they would go all the way and make a strictly enduro hightower lt and a trailbike standard hightower.

Since i'm getting around everywhere on my 125mm trailbike just fine, I personally hope that SC keeps the new regular hightower under 150mm of travel. The current hightower seems almost perfect on paper, a tiny bit more travel and updated suspension linkage and clearance for a wider rear tire would be nice, but otherwise I have come close to ordering one (I think I mentioned it earlier in this thread?).

Plus the small bump sensitivity is one thing i'd like to see improved on the next gen hightowers, I hope the new suspension designs would do that.

Quote Originally Posted by DMFT View Post
    -My $$$ is on July.
    I really hope it comes out in may or before but it sounds like this is probably when. If I like it and decide to buy one, it would be nice to start the driest parts of the year with a new bike, rather than buy it mid summer and only get a few months before the trails get muddy.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Dapperdownhiller View Post
    Got my new CC frame from Backcountry for $2K OTD. Also scored a sick deal on a new ENVE M70/30 HV wheelset with I9ís. Not the latest but still pretty rad in my book.

Now I just have to decide if Iím going to wait out the 30 day return period and see if a new bike is launched or just start building and be content.

Name:	CAB68F42-4B9E-416F-B095-2B0BBD0F13DC.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	230.3 KB 
ID:	1239815
    ďA bike in hand is worth two in the bushelĒ.

Nice components. Would be too tempting for me to resist building that...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by msbihli View Post
    ďA bike in hand is worth two in the bushelĒ.

Nice components. Would be too tempting for me to resist building that...
    Agreed. Finished the wheels today. Currently working on the Invisiframe.

The future Hightower-7d45fc65-c460-46b1-8efc-e95814247ac7.jpg

mtbr member
    Jun 2018
    Might be some new rumors about the new LT flying around soon.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009

mtbr member
    Jul 2017
    CC just told me they expect something mid-March

mtbr member
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Adodero again."

mtbr member
    Sep 2014
    At Sedona Bikefest today an SC employee told me 3/13 is the media release date. Also the new bike is bigger in every way than the HTLT and is not replacing either HT in the lineup. Guess we will see if that is BS or not...

mtbr member
    Jun 2018
    Iíve heard 160/160. Bronson linkage. 29er. Time will tell..

mtbr member
    Buckle your seatbelts (for two weeks or so)!

mtbr member
    Mitch, Mark, and krunk shox have all disappeared from Instagram since Mitch's post about getting new wheels for the "new bike"

mtbr member
    May 2005
    Could the new wheels be 12x157?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by chowdapilot View Post
    Could the new wheels be 12x157?

I hope not. I'm sure a 157 spaced hub builds into a better wheel, but I'm uninterested in buying into the standard at this point.

AOK
    mtbr member
    I hope not. I'm sure a 157 spaced hub builds into a better wheel, but I'm uninterested in buying into the standard at this point.
    Totally agree. It would have made more sense if the industry had just gone to 157 and skipped 148. Not interested now.

I was not thrilled to see Salsa jump on the 157 bandwagon with their new models. Not that I was planning on getting a Salsa bike, I just see it as an ominous sign when more companies adopt 157.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Ben Cathro just did a YouTube post about Santa Cruz becoming a sponsor of his. He said theyíre sending him a new frame that he was really excited about but thatís all he could say.

We are very very close.

mtbr member
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Crankmiester View Post
    Ben Cathro just did a YouTube post about Santa Cruz becoming a sponsor of his. He said theyíre sending him a new frame that he was really excited about but thatís all he could say.

We are very very close.

That was a week ago :/

mtbr member
    May 2017
    Local bs said tomorrow for new 29er lt

mtbr member
    May 2014
    Oh if only

mtbr member
    Jul 2017

Damn, really?

mtbr member
    May 2014
    Lets face it, its never coming out. The current LT will be the same for generations, maybe some color changes, but thats it.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by 6foot4 View Post
    Damn, really?
    This thread has already confirmed it's coming out sometime in February 2019. Mark your calendar.

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    Coming soon
    Last edited by partswhore; 03-11-2019 at 10:38 AM.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

So then I guess tomorrow weíll find out what local BS stands for...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by msbihli View Post
    So then I guess tomorrow weíll find out what local BS stands for...
    Local Booty Shop?

mtbr member
    May 2014
    Well itís tomorrow in australia today and I ainít seen sh!t

mtbr member
    Sep 2014
    A lot of Santa Cruz reps, riders and photogr. are now in New Zealand but everyone is out of the radar right now. No new posts, no new IG stories, nothing. Must be something..

mtbr member
    May 2014
    Thereís plenty of trolling on this forum

mtbr member
    Yep there's a gathering in Nelson NZ for the new 29 enduro sled, presumably so will be released in time for Crankworks Rotorua later this month.

mtbr member
    May 2016
    I spoke with a very reliable source that has seen the bike in person in Barcelona being tested by Iago Garay. He says Nomad style linkage and long travel 170/160 ish. New exiting colors too
    Nomad Al V4 180mm f 170mm coil r
    Bronson C V3
    24 street trial

mtbr member
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by TrialsCartel View Post
    I spoke with a very reliable source that has seen the bike in person in Barcelona being tested by Iago Garay. He says Nomad style linkage and long travel 170/160 ish. New exiting colors too
    Coming here and dishing out boners like that. How rude! ;D

mtbr member
    Aug 2018
    So sounds like there is a new long travel Hightower coming out but what about the original one. Anyone hear of any plans to update the regular 135mm Hightower???

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin39 View Post
    So sounds like there is a new long travel Hightower coming out but what about the original one. Anyone hear of any plans to update the regular 135mm Hightower???
    June.

mtbr member
    May 2012

mtbr member
    Jun 2017
    Only speculation at this stage, although most people expect that if the original HT remains in the lineup it will have updated geometry and perhaps a little bit more travel, but otherwise won't be significantly different. Who knows though! It does seem like a lot of bikes in the range: Blur, TB, HT, HTLT and/or Mega, V10.

Someone posted in another thread here recently that much anticipated long travel 29 would be in addition to the current Hightowers, but I'd wonder if the sort of rider that is on the HTLT now would still prefer it if a 'Nomad 29er' was available?

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin39 View Post
    I've heard from 3 different dealers it'll be summer before the rest of the 29er lineup comes out.

mtbr member
    It does seem like a lot of bikes in the range: Blur, TB, HT, HTLT and/or Mega, V10.
    Can't imagine that, something will have to change with the current line-up IMO. Having a range of bikes with 100mm, 120mm, 140mm and 160mm travel makes more sense than 100mm, 110mm, 135mm, 150mm, 160mm.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by David R View Post
    Can't imagine that, something will have to change with the current line-up IMO. Having a range of bikes with 100mm, 120mm, 140mm and 160mm travel makes more sense than 100mm, 110mm, 135mm, 150mm, 160mm.
    Agree ... Blur (100), TB (120), HT (140) and MT (160) seems to be the most logical lineup.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanbal View Post
    Agree ... Blur (100), TB (120), HT (140) and MT (160) seems to be the most logical lineup.

Sounds about right, the LT more or less becomes redundant. I'd wager that 99% of present HTLT riders want to be on the new 29er anyway.

mtbr member
    I've heard mid-month from more than 1 source, and none of those sources are connected to each other. I have an LT but if something new pops up I'll just buy the frame and swap everything over... reputable source it's on a tuesday within the next 2 weeks...
    Last edited by chiburi; 03-08-2019 at 01:47 PM.

mtbr member
    is he cousins with milly vanilly (sp)? That was too funny...

mtbr member
    Sep 2014
    some SC riders allready selling their new 2019 Hightowers LT on PB

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanbal View Post

Obviously the big bike will have Nomad style suspension and the TB will remain as it is, the question is will the 140mm bike keep the current upper link driven set up of the Hightower or will it have a similar suspension lay out to the new Bronson?

mtbr member
    Mar 2013

The future Hightower

Obviously the big bike will have Nomad style suspension and the TB will remain as it is, the question is will the 140mm bike keep the current upper link driven set up of the Hightower or will it have a similar suspension lay out to the new Bronson?
    I would be surprised if they changed the shock mounting location to the Bronson/ Nomad location as it would likely negatively affect the climbing abilities the current bike has.
    Last edited by M320; 03-06-2019 at 08:42 AM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by M320 View Post
    I would be surprised if they changed the shock mounting location as it would likely negatively affect the climbing abilities the current bike has.
    I'm surprised SC hasn't hired you before they started to work on the new bike.

mtbr member
    Mar 2013

The future Hightower

I'm surprised SC hasn't hired you before they started to work on the new bike.
    Really !? .......... keep trolling.

Just MY .02 as a current Hightower owner and former Tallboy LTc owner. Just what I think makes the Hightower unique.

mtbr member
    Just what I think makes the Hightower unique.
    Current HT (and LT of course) is the only model with OG Nomad style shock upper mounting to the downtube instead of top tube. So they are unique in that way.

mtbr member
    Mar 2013

The future Hightower

Quote Originally Posted by tbmaddux View Post
    Current HT (and LT of course) is the only model with OG Nomad style shock upper mounting to the downtube instead of top tube. So they are unique in that way.
    I was leaning more towards the very good climbing of a bike with this intended use and travel. But also a very good point.

mtbr member
    Jul 2017
    Well they better hurry up and announce because I'm eyeing a Capra Pro 29er.

mtbr member
    Aug 2016
    Well they better hurry up and announce because I'm eyeing a Capra Pro 29er.
    Well that will definitely make them release it sooner then!

mtbr member
    Not on topic, but hereís an updated pic of my build. Ran out of cable housing for the seatpost and Iíll trim the brake lines today.

The future Hightower-35da2fca-1df6-4e20-88a4-4dde405aa6f3.jpg

mtbr member
    Oct 2013

mtbr member
    I would be surprised if they changed the shock mounting location to the Bronson/ Nomad location as it would likely negatively affect the climbing abilities the current bike has.
    Going by the comments from people riding the new Bronson perhaps not? Don't think I've heard anyone suggesting it climbs "worse" than the old model.

mtbr member
    Mar 2013

The future Hightower

Going by the comments from people riding the new Bronson perhaps not? Don't think I've heard anyone suggesting it climbs "worse" than the old model.
    Agreed. I have heard the Bronson climbs great for a 150mm all Mountain/ Enduro bike. I just donít know that a Bronson and a Hightower would be apples to apples. Although there is not a direct 27.5 comparison , I would think the 5010 would be a closer comparison to the standard Hightower.

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    The future Hightower-2vifeh.jpg

mtbr member

Whatís that?

mtbr member
    May 2014
    Itís a custom colour on a Bronson unfortunately

mtbr member
    Itís a custom colour on a Bronson unfortunately
    =(eh...

mtbr member
    Feb 2019
    Ok, hereís the deal: Thereís a new bike coming at beginning of April. This bike will have suspension similar to Bronson and Nomad but will be a 29er. It will have 160 shock 170 fork. Itís the Santa Cruz long travel enduro bike. The interesting thing is it wonít replace the Hightower LT, so if you are in the market for a 29er long travel bike wait till April for the new bike or get a new LT for you with up to 30% discount. This is hot from SC employee so everything else is gossip.

mtbr member
    May 2014
    The real question is will be have SB150 style Geo? Steep seat tube, long reach, 46mm offset fork (thats probably a given) and a slacker then 65HA.

Ride Fast Take Chances :)
    Quote Originally Posted by B Rabbit View Post
    The real question is will be have SB150 style Geo? Steep seat tube, long reach, 46mm offset fork (thats probably a given) and a slacker then 65HA.

Super enduro is my bet. The suspension design lends itself to being super plush.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexbn921 View Post
    I'm going to put this out there.
    The Megatower is not a replacement for the Hightower LT.
    It's just not the same bike and it's not the bike that 95% of people need.

It's a mini DH sled. A downhill bike the "can climb". Moving the shock to the lower link produces a great suspension curve that is independent from anti squat ratio. This linear ratio is great for coils and flatting every single rock in front of you. I'm sure it will stick like glue and plow threw everything in it's path at high speed.

Now if you need a trail bike that can handle medium/slow speed and likes to pop off of stuff this will be a disappointment. Outside of full on DH tracks and warp speed, this will be not fun and a life suck to climb with.

I'm looking forward to the updated Hightower as I believe it will be much more versatile, fun bike. Bikes like the SB130, Hightower/LT, Offering and Ripmo are all in the sweet spot of trail riding with almost no downsides.

Feel free to flame away.

Truth!
    Quote Originally Posted by chowdapilot View Post
    The difference in 150 to 160mm travel is negligible. The real thing setting these bikes apart are suspension design and geometry. Take the SB150 and Ripmo for instance. Similar travel with different results. One is an all mountain machine that can still descend, the other is an enduro sled that isnít all that fun anywhere else.
    Making shit harder than it needs to be isn't awesome, it's just...harder.

mtbr member
    Iím betting Tuesday or next Tuesday according to my sources / 2 different sources confirmed... hereís a hint on color... green eggs and ham were not available in the movie, the black hole....

mtbr member
    Something new?

mtbr member
    Something new?

mtbr member
    considering the new colors are a "type" of green and black, that's a good bet!

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Yeah its a gloss light green/baby blue mix and matt back with Santa Cruz gloss logos. No frame option for a couple months, only kits.

mtbr member
    I know the 2018 Nomad brown color didn't grow on me for quite a while. I'm very curious about the green - AND - how the heck they come up with their colors? I wish they had something like Trek where you could customize the entire build/colors. Thanks for confirming what I mentioned about "green eggs and ham were not available in the movie the Black hole" as the "hints" to the colors

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. 14 View Post
    No frame option for a couple months, only kits.
    Is this becoming a new trend, because it seems like more releases are going this direction lately?

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Is this becoming a new trend, because it seems like more releases are going this direction lately?
    Not sure if its a trend but they are not planning on shipping frame options out until 2 months after they've dispatched full Megatower kits. I think its a business decision to purposely sell kitted bikes. Could be many folks want frames only and they would have to sit on bulk purchased forks, tires, rims, and group sets.

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    So is Megatower the name or just a placeholder on this thread?

Hopefully this bike can accommodate shocks from more vendors.

mtbr member
    May 2014
    So many thread, so little time

mtbr member
    I have a bike I want to tear down and put all the "stuff" on this new bike - so bummed if I can't get a frame-only I love the Bronson and Nomad, so gotta add this to my "quiver."

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    I'm still tuning in for a redesigned standard Hightower. Long travel 29ers are cool and all but not a proper daily driver bike for me. Give me a new 140 mm SC wagon wheeler, please!

mtbr member
    Jul 2017
    I'm still tuning in for a redesigned standard Hightower. Long travel 29ers are cool and all but not a proper daily driver bike for me. Give me a new 140 mm SC wagon wheeler, please!
    What changes are you looking for? STA/HTA? Different colors? Redesigned link/shock?

mtbr member
    Feb 2019
    Im sitting here waiting to buy a new bike but since its seem to lean towards a 160/160 semi-dh bike and I want a new bike that I can use for normal trail riding also. I should prolly buy a discounted 2018 Hightower LT?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by JSGN View Post
    Im sitting here waiting to buy a new bike but since its seem to lean towards a 160/160 semi-dh bike and I want a new bike that I can use for normal trail riding also. I should prolly buy a discounted 2018 Hightower LT?
    In my opinion no. personal preference, but I prefer the regular hightower over the LT. The replacement for the oght/htlt is pending this summer if you're a rumor mill believer. I would wait to see what's coming out before buying an LT.

Typically, i do not give this advice, the waiting game for bikes is a rather short sighted game to play. But the LT was a stop gap measure based on a bike that came out in 2016 meaning it was designed in 2014/2015. A lot has happened since then, and the new versions of VPP are vastly improved in my opinion.

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    What changes are you looking for? STA/HTA? Different colors? Redesigned link/shock?
    I rode a new 5010 recently and loved the geo and fit. I really hope the new Hightower is a more or less a 29er 5010.

But I don't have any outstanding complaints with my current HT. The BB is a little low but that won't change. If I were to nitpick I wouldn't mind a steeper STA. I've been hammering mine since early spring 2016 and I'd like to replace it with an updated version. More of a new bike itch than anything.

I've just been so hugely impressed with my current HT I can't imagine with replacing it with anything else as my go to carbon FS bike.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    All you guy complaining and wanting updated geo. Well Santa Cruz heard, and your wish came true.

The future Hightower-9031f089-c5ce-4017-97c1-d6c520d5b51e.jpg

mtbr member
    May 2017
    Something new?
    New Michelin tires!!!

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tsmithr1 View Post
    All you guy complaining and wanting updated geo. Well Santa Cruz heard, and your wish came true.

Name:	9031F089-C5CE-4017-97C1-D6C520D5B51E.jpg 
Views:	395 
Size:	370.2 KB 
ID:	1242114
    So many questions.......

mtbr member
    So many questions.......
    The rider for has none...he obviously knew what he wanted

mtbr member
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by tsmithr1 View Post

Name:	9031F089-C5CE-4017-97C1-D6C520D5B51E.jpg 
Views:	395 
Size:	370.2 KB 
ID:	1242114
    Looks like something you'd see here in FL cruising a beach boardwalk.

mtbr member
    Jan 2018
    So is this bike dropping tomorrow or not???

mtbr member
    May 2014
    According to anyone of the 6 threads, yes, tomorrow is the day.

mtbr member
    May 2014
    Here is a picture of what I assume is the Megatower
    The future Hightower-img_3182.jpg

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Here is a picture of what I assume is the Megatower

Name:	IMG_3182.jpg 
Views:	303 
Size:	171.5 KB 
ID:	1242172
    where is it from?

mtbr member
    May 2014
    Screen shot from pinkbikes video section https://www.pinkbike.com/video/search/?q=megatower

mtbr member
    That is a loooooong upper chain stay!

mtbr member
    May 2009
    1:18 video awaits anyone who can guess the password

mtbr member
    May 2014
    Haha, had a couple of guesses before, no luck. Who would of thought a password not being "admin".

mtbr member
    Jul 2017
    Haha, had a couple of guesses before, no luck. Who would of thought a password not being "admin".
    "Admin"

"SantaCruz"

"1234"

well ****

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by sg10 View Post
    1:18 video awaits anyone who can guess the password
    Any Russian hackers out there?

mtbr member
    May 2014
    They wonít be interested bro, pinkbike ainít the DNC

mtbr member
    I thought they released on Tuesdayís, and I thought it was last Tuesday or next, but Iím down for tomorrow!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast