SPAM: 18" Dos Niner frame- Mtbr.com
    bike geek

SPAM: 18" Dos Niner frame

Click me.

$SOLD$
    Last edited by tamjam; 08-15-2005 at 11:21 AM.

bike geek
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic
    What are you replacing it with?
    just another green frame...

allroad still treating you well?

"the" fashion advisor
    What are you replacing it with?

"the" fashion advisor
    Cool. Car is good, soon to be rid of the OEM tires! And yours? Trip planned for Oregon in October, going to hit Willamette Valley on a pinot expedition. Should be fun. I'm sure you've been up through there, any suggestions on places to stay, visit etc? Enjoy the new ride, I've got a MootoX hardtail with an EBB on the way even as we speak.

bike geek
    Cool. Car is good, soon to be rid of the OEM tires! And yours?
    Mine is fine too, watching RMcQ's posts on his suspension change-out eagerly as a long-term solution should mine fail, but I guess we should keep those conversations to the 'other' board...

Trip planned for Oregon in October, going to hit Willamette Valley on a pinot expedition. Should be fun. I'm sure you've been up through there, any suggestions on places to stay, visit etc?
    I have not been up that way before, let me know how your trip is!

Enjoy the new ride, I've got a MootoX hardtail with an EBB on the way even as we speak.
    A second Moots?? Dang...that's a lot of Ti under one roof...

"the" fashion advisor
    Yep, I saw that suspension mod should be interesting. I'll update you on the trip (and the extra Ti in the garage) once its here/I'm back. I need to get in on this year's pinot release from your buddy as well. Take care, catch ya later. And good luck selling the frame, I guess we've managed to keep it on top of the board here for a bit!

Student of the Bike
    Trip planned for Oregon in October, going to hit Willamette Valley on a pinot expedition. Should be fun. I'm sure you've been up through there, any suggestions on places to stay, visit etc?
    Chic,

I used to frequently travel to that area on business. We'd always leave enough time for some winery visits. You will have a great time. I'd reccomend Chateau Benoit, Sokol Blosser and Lange Winery. If I recall correctly Chateau Benoit sits high upon the side of a hill overlooking the valley...DO NOT MISS GOING TO THIS ONE.

Can't help you with places to stay because we always stay in downtown Portland. If this fits your bill then I'd recomend Hotel Lucia (local swanky) or Westin (chain semi-swanky).

Enjoy,
    CBaron

"the" fashion advisor
    Thanks a bunch. I was just starting to look for places to stay and planned on Portalnd for a night or two. I'm on it. Wacky, what kind of advice you can pick up on mtbr, not to mention the 29er board!

Student of the Bike
    Thanks a bunch. I was just starting to look for places to stay and planned on Portalnd for a night or two. I'm on it. Wacky, what kind of advice you can pick up on mtbr, not to mention the 29er board!
    No problem. I had the luxury of visiting Portland (& area) on an expense account so we had the chance to sample some of the cooler places in the area. If you want more specific info about anything, then feel free to email me (or PM me). I traveled there every other month for almost 3 yrs. Portland is really a great place to visit. Although Oct marks the beginning of their rainy season.

codybaron AT austin.rr.com