salsa pro moto?- Mtbr.com

Thread: salsa pro moto?

I like endos

salsa pro moto?

any one ride the 11 degree pro moto on their ss? How do you like it? I'm debating between this and a titec c3 carbon o/s riser, for comparison. I've always ridden titec risers, but with an 11 degree bend and 660mm length the pro moto makes a flat bar appealing. I ride xc and this bar would be going on a steel 29er, for reference. Thanks.
    As for the Pyramids, there is nothing to wonder at in them so much as the fact that so many men could be found degraded enough to spend their lives constructing a tomb for some ambitious booby, whom it would have been wiser and manlier to have drowned in the Nile, and then given his body to the dogs. - Henry David Thoreau

no fat chicks
    i rode those bars for about six months, then last week i bought some pro moto carbon bars with less sweep. i think i like the new ones better, especially when climbing.
    #1 NORBA elite singlespeed racer 30-34 age group

mtbr member
    I am used to riding like 5 degree flats, ordered the 11's on accidenet. Liked em so much I put em on all of my XC bikes. hands down my fav bar, going back to flats, they feel stupid, no control.

mtbr member
    May 2005

Hooray for Salsa!

I'm running them on my Voodoo Dambala 29er. They rock - very comfortable. On a 29er I didn't want riser bars but almost every flat bar out there has too little sweep in my opinion. The only flat bars with decent sweep I could find were the Pro Moto and the Surly Torsion Bar (15 degrees of sweep!) . The Surly bars are also very nice, but a little heavy. These two bars are a nice ergonomic compromise between regular setups and H-bars or Mary.

I like endos

So what your saying is, go for it.

Good. Those c3's are crazy expensive and only about 40g lighter. Plus then you need the O/S stem which is more expensive. Good deal.
    As for the Pyramids, there is nothing to wonder at in them so much as the fact that so many men could be found degraded enough to spend their lives constructing a tomb for some ambitious booby, whom it would have been wiser and manlier to have drowned in the Nile, and then given his body to the dogs. - Henry David Thoreau

no fat chicks
    you might end up needing a longer stem to compensate for the shortened reach on the salsa bars
    #1 NORBA elite singlespeed racer 30-34 age group