Salsa 650B+ FS bike- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Sep 2006

Salsa 650B+ FS bike

The only bike I want that Salsa does not currently make is a B+ FS. I imagine they will make one eventually, and until then it may be possible to run B+ on a Bucksaw, Spearfish or a Horsethief. But I'd rather have something designed around the B+ wheel size.

Just putting this out there. I've heard Trek is going to have a FS B+, and word on the street is that Rocky Mountain will have one for 2016.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by sisu View Post
    The only bike I want that Salsa does not currently make is a B+ FS. I imagine they will make one eventually, and until then it may be possible to run B+ on a Bucksaw, Spearfish or a Horsethief. But I'd rather have something designed around the B+ wheel size.

Just putting this out there. I've heard Trek is going to have a FS B+, and word on the street is that Rocky Mountain will have one for 2016.
    Hola Sisu,

I´m curious to know what would you be expecting to find in Salsa´s FS B+ that you are not able to find converting their Bucksaw, Spearfish or a Horsethief

Saludos,
    Federico
    Cycling in developing countries, making & printing portraits for those families who've NONE. www.theironlyportrait.com

mtbr member
    Sep 2006

Salsa 650B+ FS bike

B+ wheels in a 29er won't give you a shorter wheelbase that a true B+ bike has, for example. The Bucksaw with B+ wheels might be the best option.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by sisu View Post
    B+ wheels in a 29er won't give you a shorter wheelbase that a true B+ bike has, for example. The Bucksaw with B+ wheels might be the best option.
    Thanks for the explanation
    Cycling in developing countries, making & printing portraits for those families who've NONE. www.theironlyportrait.com

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    I'm hoping Salsa puts out a fs b+ in the 150mm travel range.The next bike I need is that and was hoping it was going to be a Salsa. Any rumors on that yet?