Salsa 650B+ FS bike

Printable View

• 02-12-2015
    sisu
    Salsa 650B+ FS bike
    The only bike I want that Salsa does not currently make is a B+ FS. I imagine they will make one eventually, and until then it may be possible to run B+ on a Bucksaw, Spearfish or a Horsethief. But I'd rather have something designed around the B+ wheel size.

Just putting this out there. I've heard Trek is going to have a FS B+, and word on the street is that Rocky Mountain will have one for 2016.
  • 02-14-2015
    TheirOnlyPortrait
    Quote:

Originally Posted by sisu View Post
    The only bike I want that Salsa does not currently make is a B+ FS. I imagine they will make one eventually, and until then it may be possible to run B+ on a Bucksaw, Spearfish or a Horsethief. But I'd rather have something designed around the B+ wheel size.

Just putting this out there. I've heard Trek is going to have a FS B+, and word on the street is that Rocky Mountain will have one for 2016.

Hola Sisu,

I´m curious to know what would you be expecting to find in Salsa´s FS B+ that you are not able to find converting their Bucksaw, Spearfish or a Horsethief :)

Saludos,
    Federico
  • 02-15-2015
    sisu
    Salsa 650B+ FS bike
    B+ wheels in a 29er won't give you a shorter wheelbase that a true B+ bike has, for example. The Bucksaw with B+ wheels might be the best option.
  • 02-15-2015
    TheirOnlyPortrait
    Quote:

Originally Posted by sisu View Post
    B+ wheels in a 29er won't give you a shorter wheelbase that a true B+ bike has, for example. The Bucksaw with B+ wheels might be the best option.

Thanks for the explanation :)
  • 03-09-2015
    muddy17
    I'm hoping Salsa puts out a fs b+ in the 150mm travel range.The next bike I need is that and was hoping it was going to be a Salsa. Any rumors on that yet?