Bianchi DISS ---> Salsa Juan Solo Project- Mtbr.com

Jan 2004

... and if we just ... Bianchi DISS ---> Salsa Juan Solo Project

Here's my current Bianchi Diss. A little too big. plus I wanted an EBB. Juan Solo is coming in first week of March.~! AGHHHHHHHH too long. Anyways, here's the upgrades from this bike: FSA K-force Carbon Seatpost, K-Force Carbon Flat Bar,FSA XC-115 Stem, Red King Headset, Red King SS Disc Hubs/ISO on 717 Disc Hoops Black Spokes and Red Nips. Salsa Pepper Jack Grips, and Salsa Stem Cap. "everything" else is the same. Still need a bashguard for the cranks but Warhawk is being slow. They told me to wait a month before trying to order one because they're moving to Fl. Should I even get one?!?! I don't see a point. Getting rid of everything I'll be replacing on this bike in a month. Paul Word Disc Hubs are not that bad! I'm King Biased though. I NEED A PACE RC31~!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Jan 2004

Pace Fork

I have a Pace RC31 disc only black if you are interested.

Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ibis-ss
    I have a Pace RC31 disc only black if you are interested.
    For what price you selling?

Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by gatechMTBer
    Here's my current Bianchi Diss. A little too big. plus I wanted an EBB. Juan Solo is coming in first week of March.~! AGHHHHHHHH too long. Anyways, here's the upgrades from this bike: FSA K-force Carbon Seatpost, K-Force Carbon Flat Bar,FSA XC-115 Stem, Red King Headset, Red King SS Disc Hubs/ISO on 717 Disc Hoops Black Spokes and Red Nips. Salsa Pepper Jack Grips, and Salsa Stem Cap. "everything" else is the same. Still need a bashguard for the cranks but Warhawk is being slow. They told me to wait a month before trying to order one because they're moving to Fl. Should I even get one?!?! I don't see a point. Getting rid of everything I'll be replacing on this bike in a month. Paul Word Disc Hubs are not that bad! I'm King Biased though. I NEED A PACE RC31~!!!!!!!!!
    And, do you know how much the Jaun Solo is going to weigh? Any info on the web? I couldn't find any on their website. Why not get lighter brakes?

Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by
    And, do you know how much the Jaun Solo is going to weigh? Any info on the web? I couldn't find any on their website. Why not get lighter brakes?
    $$$ is why. but I thought about it. I can't decide. I already have Marta SL's..so getting martas again would be nice considering I know how to and have the kit already to bleed them. wouldn't make much sense to get another brand. I thought about Avid Juicy 7's and Hayes Mag plus. What would you suggest? As far as weight on the Juan Solo, it's 18" is 3.28 pounds with EBB~!!!! INSANE>

Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by gatechMTBer
    $$$ is why. but I thought about it. I can't decide. I already have Marta SL's..so getting martas again would be nice considering I know how to and have the kit already to bleed them. wouldn't make much sense to get another brand. I thought about Avid Juicy 7's and Hayes Mag plus. What would you suggest? As far as weight on the Juan Solo, it's 18" is 3.28 pounds with EBB~!!!! INSANE>

I'd go with Martas! I love em, though notice a little of a whir as some people have noted with wavey rotors. But that was on my horizontal SS, still waiting to try it out on the Moots geary. Check out EBAY right now for some freaking incredible deals on Marta/SL pairs.

That is pretty freaking light. I could of heard wrong, but I also think that it has a derailleur hanger, just in case. Kind of looks like the cut the derailleur hanger off (post production photoshop) for the shot. I could be crazy.