Where can I buy Syncros FLRDS23 Rim?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2007

Where can I buy Syncros FLRDS23 Rim?

Hi,

I'm trying to get hold of a pair of Syncros 26" FLRDS23 Rims in White.

I'm in the UK, but willing to buy from an online US store and pay shipping etc... can't find any in europe.... tried emailing Syncros but they don't respond with info on stockists.... a company called Niagra Bikes has got them, but they initially said they'd supply, then they must have changed their mind cos they didn't get back to me (sent them numerous emails).... i've also tried many of the links on the home page of MTBR.com to mail order sites.... drawing a blank on all avenues so far!... hoping somone might know of other places to try!

Thanks in advance

Craig

jrm
    mtbr member

Here...

Quote Originally Posted by Binzee
    Hi,

I'm trying to get hold of a pair of Syncros 26" FLRDS23 Rims in White.

I'm in the UK, but willing to buy from an online US store and pay shipping etc... can't find any in europe.... tried emailing Syncros but they don't respond with info on stockists.... a company called Niagra Bikes has got them, but they initially said they'd supply, then they must have changed their mind cos they didn't get back to me (sent them numerous emails).... i've also tried many of the links on the home page of MTBR.com to mail order sites.... drawing a blank on all avenues so far!... hoping somone might know of other places to try!

Thanks in advance

Craig

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/Default.aspx...9144&UberCat=0

cheers..

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Jim, thanks for trying.... but already been down this route too.. if u look carefully, it says "discontinued" and no stock left!!

Members who have read this thread: 0