Syncros FBI 1.5 - 1.125 headset????- Mtbr.com
    mtbr remember

Syncros FBI 1.5 - 1.125 headset????

Hey, just wondering if anyone here can tell me where I can source a Syncros FBI headset? if so, post a link, or price or something, any info is appreciated. I can't find it anywhere, and I've emailed a few places with no replies...

I want a low stack 1.5 - 1.125 reducer headset for my splinter, and have been contemplating the Cane Creek Double Xc flush-mount, since I already have the normal Double Xc, but just saw this Syncros FBI and got curious. I also had an older Syncros Hardcore 1.125 headset that I really dug, so I think this FBI could be sweet, looks are similar too which is cool.
    anyway, if someone has any info, already has one, seen one in person, or anywhere, let me know, post it up.
    thanks...
    Schralp it Heavy.

mtbr member
    Norco is the Syncros distributor in Canada, therefore any Norco dealer should be able to order that headset for you.
    Get over it!

mtbr remember
    Quote Originally Posted by lebikerboy
    Norco is the Syncros distributor in Canada, therefore any Norco dealer should be able to order that headset for you.
    Hey Samurai, thanks for the info... but unfortunetly, I'm not in Canada.... the lower 48 states...
    Schralp it Heavy.

mtbr member
    So what's wrong with ordering from Canada? Also, there are Norco dealers in the US.
    Get over it!

mtbr remember
    So, anybody, hear of, see, feel, taste, etc. about this new FBI headset from Syncros???
    I canNOT seem to source one anywhere in North America, although it does seem to be in stock in Europe and Australia.... as well as oem equipment on European bikes, such as KTM, but that doesn't help me one bit... I thought Syncros was a Canadian company? But I can't find it anywhere in canada either.... Syncros doesn't seem they want to be contacted regarding their parts either. I've emailed around to a few places, inquiring about the headset, but with no replies...

This thing is exactly what I'm looking for, but why it evades me I have no clue.
    Schralp it Heavy.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    I know BTI carries syncros, but i'm not sure this headset is even out yet. Go down to a local shop and see if they can get it from BTI for you. I think it's also gonna be $$$$$$ pricey. Good luck.

Oh, So Interesting!
    Quote Originally Posted by BikeSATORI
    So, anybody, hear of, see, feel, taste, etc. about this new FBI headset from Syncros???
    I canNOT seem to source one anywhere in North America, although it does seem to be in stock in Europe and Australia.... as well as oem equipment on European bikes, such as KTM, but that doesn't help me one bit... I thought Syncros was a Canadian company? But I can't find it anywhere in canada either.... Syncros doesn't seem they want to be contacted regarding their parts either. I've emailed around to a few places, inquiring about the headset, but with no replies...

This thing is exactly what I'm looking for, but why it evades me I have no clue.
    Any Luck?

mtbr remember
    Quote Originally Posted by davec113
    Any Luck?
    unfortunetly not at ALL....

Out of everysingle email I sent out, not one reply regarding the FBI headset... pretty disappointing.

I honestly think it is all just a hoax....
    Schralp it Heavy.

Members who have read this thread: 0