Ritchey Low Rizer Carbon Bar - Avail US?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Ritchey Low Rizer Carbon Bar - Avail US?

Does anyone know if the Ritchey WCS Low rizer Carbon bar is available in the US? It's a 31.8 clamp diameter w/ 15mm rise.

My shop could not find it at QBP and QPB did not have it in their system. I checked bike2build.nl and in the Netherlands and they had it. Any US sources?

Thx, Eric

mtbr member
    Nov 2004

yes it is albeit ....

Quote Originally Posted by IFrider1
    Does anyone know if the Ritchey WCS Low rizer Carbon bar is available in the US? It's a 31.8 clamp diameter w/ 15mm rise.

My shop could not find it at QBP and QPB did not have it in their system. I checked bike2build.nl and in the Netherlands and they had it. Any US sources?

Thx, Eric

It's available and very heavy I have one and it weighed 199 grams @ 660mm cut down to 620 mm it weighs 183 grams

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Dang, that's a bit over they're qouted 175g. How's it ride? It's for a rigid ss 29'r and the low 15 mm rise fit's well.............

Where'd ya get it?

Thx, Eric

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by IFrider1
    Dang, that's a bit over they're qouted 175g. How's it ride? It's for a rigid ss 29'r and the low 15 mm rise fit's well.............

Where'd ya get it?

Thx, Eric

I cut it down to 620mm before I rode it so I don't know how rigid it will be for you at the 660mm width. It is stiffer than the easton monkey lite SL (also 620mm wide)
    that weighs 134 grams that it replaced(more weight=more material=stiffer) I really like the fit and the rise that why it's on my bike enen with the weight gain of 50 grams! My LBS got it from Ritchey direct, BTI or QBP didn't have the 15mm low rizer in stock about a month ago when I purchased mine.

Members who have read this thread: 0