What is it about splashing through a creek...- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    you said it already, its the SPLASH when you hit it, c'mon, when we were around 5-8 we all splashed around in the pool just for fun

5 x 5

What is it about splashing through a creek...

...that is so damn much fun?! It's like a direct link to little kid-dom. Especially when you combine a rippin downhill with a shallow crossing and a two foot drop... SPLASH!

Rode Sullian Canyon today, for you fellow SoCalers. For non locals, picture your favorite semi-technical backyard ride. Blowdowns, cutbanks, skinnies (in the form of an exposed natural gas pipeline that peeks from under the trail here and there), twists, turns, little jumps, medium drops, and plenty of rocks. Didn't clear the big drop (make that "roller" ) but hit all the two and three footers. Pinch flatted when I reached for a step-up and didn't... quite... make it... but had a nice warm patch of sunlight in which to make repairs.

And now my baby is making posole for dinner and today has really been a perfect day.

Love to all.
    "Check out dude."
    "Dude, crazy."

govt kontrakt projkt mgr

i dont wanna use google..

i'd rather up my post count--
    --so do tell--
    vas is posole??

Quote Originally Posted by MrMountainHop
    ... ................
    And now my baby is making posole for dinner and today has really been a perfect day.

Love to all.

Members who have read this thread: 0