• 01-12-2004
    DudeOnABike
    1 Attachment(s)
    Here I am coming down a small rock garden
  • 01-12-2004
    DudeOnABike
    1 Attachment(s)
    Weekend Isaqueena ride pics
    Well, I know you've been on the edge of your seat, biting your nails in utter suspense, just dying to see the pics from my ride this weekend, so I am delighted to announce that they're here! Me and John (ridingfellow) got up at the crack-o-dawn (noon) on saturday morning to hit the singletrack at the Isaqueena Forest in Clemson. We first stopped by Sunshine cycle shop for some bike chit chat and a few tools we didn't need and then shot over to the trailhead.

Eventually we'll figure out that we need pictures of some other places, but until then, bear with us. Maybe I'd start getting to Dupont more often if I forked over the 25 cents for a trail map... Anyway, without further delay, here are the pictures.

Here's a nice waterfall we stumbled across
  • 01-12-2004
    DudeOnABike
    1 Attachment(s)
    Here is John going down some smooth, curvy singletrack
  • 01-12-2004
    DudeOnABike
    1 Attachment(s)
    Don't ask my why he's holding his breath here...
  • 01-12-2004
    DudeOnABike
    1 Attachment(s)
    John, looking like he's about to die on a climb
  • 01-12-2004
    DudeOnABike
    1 Attachment(s)
    Here I am coming down a nice little switchback
  • 01-12-2004
    DudeOnABike
    1 Attachment(s)
    John on even more singletrack
  • 01-12-2004
    DudeOnABike
    1 Attachment(s)
    Here is a favorite viewpoint of mine
  • 01-12-2004
    DudeOnABike
    1 Attachment(s)
    John, simple riding along
  • 01-12-2004
    DudeOnABike
    1 Attachment(s)
    Now, this is truly frightening. I do not know what possessed me to make this awful face
  • 01-12-2004
    DudeOnABike
    1 Attachment(s)
    Here I am, coming up a steep hill. And yes, I did get up it
  • 01-12-2004
    DudeOnABike
    1 Attachment(s)
    And one final idiodic picture to cap of my mulititude of picture posts. My new helmet passes the helmet-hair test. For some reason, the posts just landed in whatever order they felt... but whatever. See ya'll later
  • 01-12-2004
    Acme54321
    Quote:

Originally Posted by DudeOnABike
    For some reason, the posts just landed in whatever order they felt...

This seems to be a problem forum wide, kinda strange.

Nice pics, I want to get up to NC/NG sometime in the near future and ride in Pisgah. Luckily I live within 45 minutes of the best trails in FL but they don't compare to the real thing.
  • 01-18-2004
    ThoughtfulPirate
    Cool, I should go to issaqueena sometime. I ride dupont all the time, never use a map, I just know it that well. Nice shots.
  • 01-18-2004
    hfly
    That Looks Fun
    I had heard about the tails around Clemson SC when I lived out east years ago, but I never made it down to sample them. They look very fun.

hfly