Video editing passion- Mtbr.com
    May the Force be with you

Video editing passion

I have a friend who put this video of Mountain bike Oregon together.

Chico Crew at Mountain Bike Oregon 2012 - YouTube

Good, green, Oregon.
    Nice video man! Really, that video makes my state (Oregon) look amazing! Well, that's because it is! MBO is on my list of life's to-dos for sure, as it just looks like so much fun! This video should be a sales tool to sell the tickets to MBO, although they never have a hard time selling out.

Hey, quick question for you.....What video editing program did you use? I have a new GoPro that I am struggling with! Thanks!
    *2016 Transition Patrol Carbon (aka: Sweet Pea)

May the Force be with you
    My friend Steve did the video edit work , but I will find out what program he uses for you.

Thanks!

Lone Wolf McQuade
    Fun video, thanks for sharing it

Matt
    I should be out riding....

mtbr member

i like it

great job!
    "foot to pedal, wheel to dirt, there is no substitute for the act of riding "

since 4/10/2009
    looks like a great event. your buddy is quite skilled with the video camera and the subsequent editing process.

I'd be curious how much raw footage he started with to wind up with the 5 1/2 min video.

also curious about the process used to speed up the packing and the crowd scenes. it looks like frames were removed in order to do that.

Good, green, Oregon.
    I'll let the OP answer that specifically Nate, but I think those scenes are from the time-lapse photo sequence. I used it on my HD Hero 2 over the weekend, and it was really cool. When you "play" them at video speeds, then it give the effect of a stop motion type of video. Really cool tutorials I have found on youtube for this technique.
    *2016 Transition Patrol Carbon (aka: Sweet Pea)

since 4/10/2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Giant Chachi View Post
    I'll let the OP answer that specifically Nate, but I think those scenes are from the time-lapse photo sequence. I used it on my HD Hero 2 over the weekend, and it was really cool. When you "play" them at video speeds, then it give the effect of a stop motion type of video. Really cool tutorials I have found on youtube for this technique.
    that makes sense. one thing I hate about the GoPro is the not-so-intuitive settings. I hate fiddling with them in the field.

Members who have read this thread: 0