mtbr member

... and if we just ... Utah Roadtrip Passion

Hello fellow passionate riders, had a great last week riding on some of Utah's best trails in my book, not that I've done that many but so far this is as good as it gets for me, anyway, just wanted to share some random pix for your pleasure, I hope

Self-portrait.

Good times

EDR
    Great pics! Southern Utah? (with Pine trees???, probably not). I don't recognize it as the Moab area that I know.

I'm heading up the 29th for The Whole Enchilada, among other stuff. Crested Butte as well, I hope. You've got me stoked now!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by eatdrinkride
    Great pics! Southern Utah? (with Pine trees???, probably not). I don't recognize it as the Moab area that I know.

I'm heading up the 29th for The Whole Enchilada, among other stuff. Crested Butte as well, I hope. You've got me stoked now!
    That was around Brian Head and Thunder Mtn. I'm yet to ride Moab but that should change next trip.

mtbr member
    Great pictures! I like the long narrow (panoramic) pictures that you do. We are headed up to Brian Head in September and I hope we make it to Thunder Mountain one day while we are there.

Lone Wolf McQuade
    Very cool, love those trails!

Matt
    I should be out riding....

mtbr member
    Wow. Some really great shots in there baja. I've seen dozens and dozens of pictures of Thunder Mountain and been there once and I think you've captured the other-worldly feel and impossible beauty of the place better than just about all of them. Thanks.

What rides did you do at Brian Head?

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    The only time I've made it out to Utah was skiing, this thread just gave me another reason to go back!
    "The sound of a car door opening in front of you is similar to the sound of a gun being cocked."

mtbr member
    awesome photos - thanks for posting!

Team Fearless Descender
    Great photographs! Brian Head and Thunder Mtn. are good summer time rides, when Moab is often very hot. Love the clouds you got in several of the shots!

Fantastic!

BTW, I love this one. Mag cover stuff!

"...when your ride is nearly over, it seems to have lasted but an instant..."

Stuff

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by KRob
    Wow. Some really great shots in there baja. I've seen dozens and dozens of pictures of Thunder Mountain and been there once and I think you've captured the other-worldly feel and impossible beauty of the place better than just about all of them. Thanks.

What rides did you do at Brian Head?
    Thanks KRob, our first day we shuttled twiced from Brian Head, did Bunker Creek in the morning(loved it) and Dark Hollow in the afternoon. We drove to Thunder Mountain and did the loop starting from the bottom trailhead, for our third day we shuttle The Virgin River Rim Trail(no pictures posted yet) and had a blast but one of my friend had a bad spill and broke a rib so we cut our trip one day short instead of going back to Brian Head as planned, but we had great time anyway.

Give it a crank
    That's some incredibly scenic riding, nice shots!

mtbr member
    Oct 2009

Thunder Mtn is the best!

Nice Pics. Thunder Mtn is literally one of the best rides in the worlld. The scenery and the buff singletrack can't be beat
    www.24hrBikeShop.com 10% of your purchase price is donated to the trail organization of your choice!

Members who have read this thread: 0