Three Sisters Update on Passion for Expansion- Mtbr.com
    Des(s)ert Rat

Three Sisters Update on Passion for Expansion

First of all, THANKS! So many of you have helped out so much! The Mesa Land Trust office has gotten back to me with reports of donations coming in from Hawaii, Washington, Montana, and Texas. I think the generous nature of you all really surprised them. It was totally unexpected.A big thank you to Specialized too, they donated $5,000!

Last time I posted, the amount needed was $180,000, now it's down to $160,000 (out of the $1.6 million total, that's all that's left!). There are some grants out there that we are waiting to hear about, but more fund raising is still needed.

We are now selling some photography on-line to raise funding. All the proceeds beyond the cost of framing and printing go towards the purchase of the Three Sisters Park. You can shop here.

If you just want to make a donation, go here.

Here are some photos of the adjacent area that is already established as a trail system. Can you help us expand?

mtbr member
    Awesome

mtbr member
    Good on Specialized, The goal is close.

mtbr member
    I wrote my check while doing some consulting work for MLT. Can't wait to have some more trails out there even of they are gonna be more geared towards the beginner crowd. If nothing else it will spread people out more.

I should probably write another one but I did just buy a new frame.

More trails, more trails!!!!

Members who have read this thread: 0