Rode the Delta Shed today- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Cool-blue Rhythm Rode the Delta Shed today

The wife and I decided to go to the Shed today...first time for her, she's not too comfortable riding in that type of environment, other then the main trails, but by the end of the day, she was riding over logs and stuff..., had alot of fun...
    oh yeah btw Jim, Craigh, they were building a new ramp just east of the gravity bowl.... its about 4 feet high, with a huge log in front of it... not sure how far but it looked like about 10 feet... looks like you'd catch major air on this puppy I'm going back out there tomorrow

MTBR member since 1998

What time are you going out?

Quote Originally Posted by wickerman1
    The wife and I decided to go to the Shed today...first time for her, she's not too comfortable riding in that type of environment, other then the main trails, but by the end of the day, she was riding over logs and stuff..., had alot of fun...
    oh yeah btw Jim, Craigh, they were building a new ramp just east of the gravity bowl.... its about 4 feet high, with a huge log in front of it... not sure how far but it looked like about 10 feet... looks like you'd catch major air on this puppy I'm going back out there tomorrow
    Maybe I can talk Bojangles into going. It can be guys n' gals riding.
    Email me if you wanna meet.
    Tim.
    Yes I'm a smooth rider. Bowling ball falling down the stairs smooth.

Quote: Godzilla "...owning a Knolly would be the cycling equivalent of having Nichole Kidman and Angelina Jolie show up together on my doorstep."

www.knollybikes.com

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by rotr no more
    Maybe I can talk Bojangles into going. It can be guys n' gals riding.
    Email me if you wanna meet.
    Tim.
    Sorry Tim didnt see this until this morning...we're leaving in about an hour (11:00)to get out there... if you go you can't miss us... look for my bike(Specialized HT goldish colour) and my wife on a blue and white Kona...we'll more and likely be on the shared trails moreso then anything today... and watch people jump the gravity bowl

MTBR member since 1998

Oops, I guess it's too late...

Quote Originally Posted by wickerman1
    Sorry Tim didnt see this until this morning...we're leaving in about an hour (11:00)to get out there... if you go you can't miss us... look for my bike(Specialized HT goldish colour) and my wife on a blue and white Kona...we'll more and likely be on the shared trails moreso then anything today... and watch people jump the gravity bowl
    No big deal, we did some house work today, and worked on the van we are selling.
    Let me know the next time you wanna go there. It's getting light longer, so we may be able to start with evening rides.
    If I go there this weekend, I'll let you know.
    Take care,
    Tim
    Yes I'm a smooth rider. Bowling ball falling down the stairs smooth.

Quote: Godzilla "...owning a Knolly would be the cycling equivalent of having Nichole Kidman and Angelina Jolie show up together on my doorstep."

www.knollybikes.com

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by rotr no more
    No big deal, we did some house work today, and worked on the van we are selling.
    Let me know the next time you wanna go there. It's getting light longer, so we may be able to start with evening rides.
    If I go there this weekend, I'll let you know.
    Take care,
    Tim
    Today was great riding in there...alot of people there. Wasn't raining, trails were great, wife is getting braver riding over bigger logs now, and we rode for 4 hours today!!!
    awesome ride, we will be tehre pretty much every weekend... I can't ride Fromme or Seymour etc, we don't have the bikes for that type of riding, so the shed is my domain lol