RIP DaveM

Printable View

• 12-11-2018
    lidarman
    6 Attachment(s)
    RIP DaveM
    Sad news. DaveM has passed In Lyons, CO on Friday (12/7/2018). He was 55. Long live the good memories of a great human. He was a modest but funny and valued contributor to this forum-- and made a lot of other riders smile over the years. Dave, we will miss you. I hope this reaches some people who know Dave, knew Dave and even heard about Dave in the legends and lore passed around. "The rider in the blue shirt."

Attachment 1228555
    Attachment 1228556
    Attachment 1228559
    Attachment 1228557
    Attachment 1228560
    Attachment 1228561

A notable thread:
    https://forums.mtbr.com/colorado-fro...ou-463230.html
  • 12-11-2018
    Bicycle019
    1 Attachment(s)
    RIP Dave. You were a fun guy, and very solid rider. Been many years since we rode together, but I'll still remember the fun times riding around Lyons, Fruita, Ned, Estes, etc.

This pic was from a big MTBR group ride we did in CO Springs at Palmer Park back in '04, just found it on my old hard drive.

Attachment 1228581
  • 12-11-2018
    DIRTJUNKIE
    R.I.P. Dave.

Although I never met Dave in person I do remember him over the years on here. Sorry to hear of his passing at such a young age.
  • 12-12-2018
    lidarman
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Bicycle019 View Post
    RIP Dave. You were a fun guy, and very solid rider. Been many years since we rode together, but I'll still remember the fun times riding around Lyons, Fruita, Ned, Estes, etc.

This pic was from a big MTBR group ride we did in CO Springs at Palmer Park back in '04, just found it on my old hard drive.

Attachment 1228581

I remember that ride. Thanks for sharing that. In fact. That might be me behind that bush. :-O
  • 12-22-2018
    jasonb
    Ah damn, itís been a lot of years since I rode with DaveM, but Iíll always remember him fondly. We had some good times back in the heyday of MTBR Gatherings and Colorado shenanigans. Youíll be missed Dave.
  • 12-26-2018
    KRob
    Sad news. So sorry to hear about the passing of DaveM. I never met him but do remember him as a fair and helpful contributor here on mtbr. My condolences to his family and friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 12-26-2018
    cyclelicious
    Peace DaveM
  • 01-28-2019
    NuMexJoe
    R.I.P, Dave. Rich, I just stumbled upon this post and the sad news. Dave was such a genuinely good guy, and I'm richer for having shared a few rides and beers with him. I probably have you to thank for introducing us. Thanks for the post; he and his family will belatedly be in my prayers tonight.
    - Joe