mtbr member

kingdom trails video passion, now with sound, stupid you tube

Just a little video I put together from last weeks trip to kingdom trails Vermont. Vimeo doesnt delete sound for copyright nonsense

Last edited by tmccrohon; 07-20-2010 at 06:26 PM.
    29ers are more fun!

mtbr member
    Nice. I was thinking of going this weekend, but did some nice loops at Mobb's Valley in Jericho, VT instead.

mtbr member
    check out video with sound, and stop using stupid youtube. Ever since they sold out to the record companies the service is useless. Every video is muted for copyright
    29ers are more fun!

mtbr member
    Would you happen to drive a Jetta Sportwagen with a roof rack and a couple GF 29ers? If so, I was parked next to you at the Comfort Inn for a while. My fiance and I rode Kingdom on the way back from Quebec on Tuesday and stayed at the Comfort Inn the previous night. I parked next to you while we were checking in then moved my car out back, a red VW Tiguan.

mtbr member
    Small world! Yes Gray Jetta tdi sportwagon. Gary fisher 29er and her 26 fisher. Both had thudbuster seatposts. We checked out Tuesday and rode before we returned home. We loved kingdom. How was your ride?
    29ers are more fun!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tmccrohon
    Small world! Yes Gray Jetta tdi sportwagon. Gary fisher 29er and her 26 fisher. Both had thudbuster seatposts. We checked out Tuesday and rode before we returned home. We loved kingdom. How was your ride?
    Haha, go figure. I remember noticing the seatposts. Our ride was pretty good, I had ridden there a few weeks prior and did 35 miles over two days, but my fiance can't ride that far without wanting to kill me. I did 14 miles and she did 8 or 9, she took the road that the Wildflower Inn is on back to the car and I rode a bit more.

mtbr member

funny

I have a similar situation. The ride recommended by that by the visitors center was WAY to long for my gf. three hours in and we were only half done. She hit the wall at about 2.5 hours and I made the correct decision to road ride back as we neared the farm. Thankfully the map is good and I ride with a color map Gps.
    29ers are more fun!

Members who have read this thread: 0