mtbr member

Couple of New Videos . . .

Rode with Jerome & got some footage of him on an XC ride at Mohican State Park in Loudonville, Ohio. Title of the videos is tongue-in-cheek jab at Jerome, who is in great shape physically due to recent aquisition and use of the P90x DVDs, but afflicted by "crash all the time" syndrome. I've tried to convince him that riding more will help . . well you can lead a horse to water & all LOL.

Weather has sucked here lately so most of my videos have been on this one trail which dries quickly. Hopefully footage from some of our better local trails to come.

Mountain Man Dan
    Sweet trails! Sure beats the rocky northeastern trails that I ride.

since 4/10/2009
    get your buddy to lay off the rear brake and use his front brake more. he's skidding too much. I'll bet that's a significant contributor to his crash frequency.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by NateHawk
    get your buddy to lay off the rear brake and use his front brake more. he's skidding too much. I'll bet that's a significant contributor to his crash frequency.
    Yes--it was almost painful to watch--there was so much flow potential!!

rollin
    Oct 2009
    I love MSP....25 miles of sick and twisted fun. Try to make it up there as much as possible from Cbus. Any videos of that climb after the covered bridge?

Cheers,
    Chris

rollin
    Oct 2009
    I love MSP....25 miles of sick and twisted fun. Try to make it up there as much as possible from Cbus. Any videos of that climb after the covered bridge?

Cheers,
    Chris

mtbr member
    May 2011
    great videos
    thanks for sharing
    '11 Specialized Crux Pink SS
    '15 Trek Farley 6 Fat Bike
    '15 Specialized Fatboy
    '12 Specialized Crux Skittles

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by NateHawk
    LOL - I was giving him crap for that all day. Rear Brake Rodney. "Ya know dude, you've got a front brake too . . ."

@ProjectDan: I usually drive 2 hours or so to get to the chunk in Pennsylvania. Nothing wrong with a bit of techy stuff!

Mountain Man Dan
    It would take about 4-5 for me

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cday1616

Cheers,
    Chris
    No videos of the uphill. That's a long frikkin climb but there's some fun sections in there. I could record one and play it at 2x speed to hide my general suckyness at climbing.

rollin
    Oct 2009
    The last 4-5 miles are brutal on me, usually out of gas and empty on water at that point...one of if not the best trails in ohio IMHO

mtbr member
    makes me miss ohio. is it humid as hell yet. looks pretty green and lush. must of had a good winter.mohican is def a gem. good videos

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by blumena84
    makes me miss ohio. is it humid as hell yet. looks pretty green and lush. must of had a good winter.mohican is def a gem. good videos
    The woods were very nice that day. The leaves are still pretty new & light green, and the undergrowth is not very developed yet. Thankfully, the humidity has not really kicked in yet.

mtbr member
    May 2011
    I would love to get up there. Looks like it is about 2 hours and 15 minutes away from me
    '11 Specialized Crux Pink SS
    '15 Trek Farley 6 Fat Bike
    '15 Specialized Fatboy
    '12 Specialized Crux Skittles

rollin
    Oct 2009
    worth the drive....trust

Members who have read this thread: 0