mtbr member
    May 2006

Come Ski Biking at Berthoud Pass on Saturday and hit the "Big Huck"

All Ski Bikers out there. Join Lenz Sport at Berthoud pass this saturday for the first ever DH ski bike race, Huck Fest, and BBQ. This is a free community event. Just a bunch of bros having fun, no sponsors, no fees, and no dorky race officials. Check this link for more info and for a picture of the huge jump Devin welded up in the shop: http://lenzsport.wordpress.com/2011/...this-saturday/

Thanks,
    Nick w/Lenz Sport

mtbr member
    Maybe this post would be better in the front range forum?

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    So it's "Career Day" at the local elementary school. Lil Jonny is quite the troublemaker, so the teacher is hesitant to call on him. "My mom is a nurse, she helps people feel better!", says Suzie. "My dad builds homes for people to live in.", as Billy is called upon. On and on it goes, until Lil Jonny is the last one. Jonny is lookin' down and the teacher can tell he doesn't want to participate. "So Jonny....what do your parents do?", asks the teach. Jonny thinks for a moment...."My dad hangs out downtown and pleasures other men when they come out of the gay bars!" Just then the bell rings for recess and all the kids run outside. The teacher asks to speak with Jonny. "Are you OK Jonny?", she asks. "I'm fine........my dad is really a ski bike instructor.....but I was way to embarrassed to tell them that!"

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Thanks for the info

CEO Product Failure
    is Lenzsport based near WinterPark/Frasier? or am I thinking of the wrong Berthoud pass?

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bingemtbr
    is Lenzsport based near WinterPark/Frasier? or am I thinking of the wrong Berthoud pass?
    Kind of, they are located along the front range, probably 1.5 hours from the pass. Yes, you are thinking of the correct Berthoud pass though

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Maybe this explains why I saw 3 guys riding ski bikes around A-Basin today.

Members who have read this thread: 0