Can anyone recommend a good place for bike specificgraphics- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Can anyone recommend a good place for bike specific graphics

decals, stickers and the like so I can customize my rig?

I'm not really looking for company logos. I'm more looking for somewhat understated but cool decals. For example I would like a small kokopelli for my....you guessed it...kokopelli. Another example is I would like a cool lightning graphic (not the cartoon bolt stuff) because....you guess it....I'm like lightning (not really).

The stuff I find online is either cheesy kids stuff or huge stuff meant for Fast and the Furious.

Help.
    Last edited by ISUPsyclones; 02-19-2004 at 04:11 PM.

ballbuster

My wife is a graphic designer....

sorry, I'm gonna be no help here, but I'm building a singlespeed right now. Right now, I'm working on paint, and as part of that process, I'm gonna have my wife do some custom illustrations and logos. She was saying that you can get custom short-run stickers make fairly easly. We're gonna do pressure applied transfer decals, which I am going to clearcoat over, if I can do it without ruining them in the process.

I wanted to do a banana slug in a bike helmet weilding a mace or something like that, but she wont' do it if she thinks it's tacky or cheesy. Her dang good taste! It always ruins my buzz!

Dec 2003

Got a source for you...

ProForma - They do Promotions, printing and have an inhouse graphics designer. They do all sorts of stuff.

1-510-573-0486

Talk to Carl Petrini - Tell him Jerry Snyder sent you, we are close friends. He is the President of the company and might put you in touch with one of his workers, but he will get it done.

Hope it works for you

Jerry Snyder

Rollin' a fatty
    I went the pressure applied decals and clear paint way.

I had mine done at a sing shop, lots of extras for under $25.00.

Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ISUPsyclones
    decals, stickers and the like so I can customize my rig?

I'm not really looking for company logos. I'm more looking for somewhat understated but cool decals. For example I would like a small kokopelli for my....you guessed it...kokopelli. Another example is I would like a cool lightning graphic (not the cartoon bolt stuff) because....you guess it....I'm like lightning (not really).

The stuff I find online is either cheesy kids stuff or huge stuff meant for Fast and the Furious.

Help.
    i wanted some freakpower die-cut decals made up, so i did what i wanted in photoshop, did a google search for sticker makers, and found some place in CA to do up a batch for me. was a while ago so i can't recall their name, but i'm just about out of the white ones so i may need to get another run done.