Aerial Virtual Tour of the Winter Park Resort - Include Crankworx park- Mtbr.com

Aug 2008

Aerial Virtual Tour of the Winter Park Resort - Include Crankworx park

Hi All,

I wanted to share with you an aerial virtual tour my company took of the Winter Park Resort http://uavimagery.com/virtualtours.html Click on the demo. There is also an aerial of the Crankworx park and crankworkx featured video in the demo.

I hope you all enjoy

Thank you
    Bill Clary
    UAV Imagery

yeah, uh............bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by UAVImagery
    Hi All,

I wanted to share with you an aerial virtual tour my company took of the Winter Park Resort http://uavimagery.com/virtualtours.html Click on the demo. There is also an aerial of the Crankworx park and crankworkx featured video in the demo.

I hope you all enjoy

Thank you
    Bill Clary
    UAV Imagery
    Very cool. I was hoping for a commercial global hawk or predator, but I like your helicopter......... simple, stable, and a single view capture is probably better quality and easier to add the interactive stuff. Then again, with an airplane you could follow a trail down the mountain, and even more ambitious would be to have a micro-air-vehicle to fly down the singletrack to get a "third person" POV.

I like the map function with the eye. Very cool stuff.

great job for finding a niche!!!

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Wow, that's a neat site. I'd like to see more trail maps done like that. Flash is amazing when it is used properly.

Members who have read this thread: 0